First Look: SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #21

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

In case you weren't aware, Doc Ock is still in possession of Spider-Man's body. Barely managing to survive his last encounter at the former Horizon Labs when Spider-Man 2099 came to town, you would think Dan Slott would allow for some time to rest. Nope. With the return of Otto's former love, things are going to get really complicated as she is determined to dispose of the man she feels is responsible for killing the man she loved. But that man is still alive...but he's in the body of the man she's holding responsible...oh boy.

Check out this first look at SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #21.

No Caption Provided

Otto Octavius has battled the likes of the Kingpin, the Hobgoblin, and the Vulture, but this November he faces his greatest threat yet in Superior Spider-Man #21 – the next installment in the biggest, boldest superhero comic of the year! From the blockbuster creative team of Dan Slott and Giuseppe Camuncoli - Stunner is back in town, and she’s out to avenge the death of the only man she’s ever loved, Doc Ock! Now she’s on a mission to obliterate the man who killed him – the Superior Spider-Man! Can Otto defend himself from Stunner’s onslaught without revealing his dark secret? What does this mean for the tangled web of Otto’s love life? Don’t miss the stunning Superior Spider-Man #21this November for the answer!

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #21 (SEP130696)

Written by DAN SLOTT

Art by GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI

Cover by HUMBERTO RAMOS

FOC – 10/21/2013, On-Sale – 11/13/2013

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

scarspider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

That stunner is one piece of ass. I know from experience dude, if you know what I mean... Well not me personally but a guy I know, him and her GOT IT ON!! ... No they didn't, but you can imagine what it'd be like if they did!

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ock has strange taste for woman lol

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Not a huge fan of using continuity from the 90's to be honest. I try to put most of that stuff out of my head and pretend it didn't happen. I'm sure Slott has an interesting story to tell but I'm skeptical for the first time in this run.

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By sora_thekey

I'm guessing the resolution to all this will have to be Otto telling Stunner the truth of who he is.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By Strider1992

Damn Camuncoli draws SpOck's new suit like a boss!

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

Am i the only one who thinks that the clothes are from sleeping with Felicia?!

Avatar image for king_of_the_dead
King_Of_The_Dead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agreed. IMO opinion he is the best artist for Superior Spiderman. I like Stegman but, I really wish he wouldn't have left Scarlet Spider. His art fit that book perfectly.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Oh god. Thanks for that image.

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Agreed, he actually makes me like this suit.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker said:

Oh god. Thanks for that image.

Ive come to terms with it since it was announced in August........in the first days when we saw the cover where Ock hooked up(supposedly) with 'Licia i was crying ,in the shower, like a church on Monday........i am very worried about #20......

XxHeavyRainxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Camuncoli's art looks great. More controlled and clean than Stegman. Of course I'm enjoying Stegman equally in his own rights.

Ando123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This comic rocks¡

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Park
Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#16  Edited By Teerack

Stunner is so hot.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By danhimself

@punyparker said:

didn't even cross my mind...I was just thinking that he was changing on the way to where ever Stunner is...plus that's Anna in the corner of that page

Smurfboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, Superior Spider-Man has already reached more than #20 issues in less than a year?! Why can't all other comic books do the same?! :(

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that Marvel should transfer Stunner unto the She-Hulk's Rogue galleries, along with Man-Killer. imagine if Stunner and Man-Killer was working alongside Titania to form the Fearson Trio against the She-Hulk?

AlbedoSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't understand. I bought and read the trades of the entire Clone/Ben Reilly saga, and if I recall correctly, "Stunner" didn't really exist in the literal sense. Stunner was a three-dimensional computer construct projected into reality, and it was controlled by an obese woman inside of a machine. I think Stunner was supposed to be the idealized form of whoever this obese woman was. Can somebody please confirm or refute this?

ripcurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By silent_bomber

@maddogexplosive said:

I don't understand. I bought and read the trades of the entire Clone/Ben Reilly saga, and if I recall correctly, "Stunner" didn't really exist in the literal sense. Stunner was a three-dimensional computer construct projected into reality, and it was controlled by an obese woman inside of a machine. I think Stunner was supposed to be the idealized form of whoever this obese woman was.

Can somebody please confirm or refute this?

That seems about right.

What don't you understand?

EDIT: Maybe you only read the Cyberwar story? in that story her avatar was downloaded into a computer virtual reality program IIRC. The Avatar doesn't have to be in virtual reality though, usually it kind of projects into the real world as like a solid hard-light hologram or something (like Rimmer from Red Dwarf if you've ever seen it).

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superior Spider is so cool even tHougH He's a total JERK.

-ABstract4$$#073-

petermed51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarspider: Billy Madison reference, so much respect. haha

travmadison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By travmadison

@maddogexplosive: You are close, The Image of her was created through a VR program, however the image was a hard light construct, much like holodeck in ST:TNG. They never really explained how or why she could come and go and interact with objects while in that form or be transmitted to locations to interact with things but what ever, just fancy tech i guess. If I am not mistaken she did return post clone saga in the parts where Ock was revived and the fat woman was if i remember correctly used as the scarfice to bring him back, but i could be wrong on that, so if thats the case wonder how she returns.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That stunner is one piece of ass. I know from experience dude, if you know what I mean... Well not me personally but a guy I know, him and her GOT IT ON!! ... No they didn't, but you can imagine what it'd be like if they did!

Yeah ... when fictional cartoon characters with more muscle than Arnold get you all bothered, y'know you've just struck a new level of geekdome.

Avatar image for thefirstlantern
TheFirstLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish i had those abs

GothamRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

What abour doc ock's protege, how's she reacting? Or is she dead I haven't really followed up with her.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By silent_bomber

@super_soldierxii said:

@scarspider said:

Yeah ... when fictional cartoon characters with more muscle than Arnold get you all bothered, y'know you've just struck a new level of geekdome.

They do seem to have muscled her up quite a bit, she kind of reminds me of the Amazon women in Futurama now.

Used to look like this -

I guess her physique was kind of ridiculous. Though being that she was a supposed
I guess her physique was kind of ridiculous. Though being that she was a supposed "fantasy" woman it made some sense.

Jenkale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

forgot all about this it was announced so long ago. perfer her older look but will be interesting to see their interaction

ravisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

change his clothes like a boss

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker said:

didn't even cross my mind...I was just thinking that he was changing on the way to where ever Stunner is...plus that's Anna in the corner of that page

That's not Anna,that's the girl with the pink shirt,from the page above......

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By PunyParker

@silent_bomber said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@scarspider said:

They do seem to have muscled her up quite a bit, she kind of reminds me of the Amazon women in Futurama now.

Used to look like this -

I guess her physique was kind of ridiculous. Though being that she was a supposed
I guess her physique was kind of ridiculous. Though being that she was a supposed "fantasy" woman it made some sense.

Bagley drew her like a typical comic book heroine.....over-exposed and generally excessive.

Cammo drew her......like a bull on steroids.....like she should be...

BTW in the page you posted,Ock is describing Superior Spider-Man!! :P

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#36  Edited By Deranged Midget

One of the best Spidey artists IMO! His art is absolutely gorgeous here!

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Absolutely LOVE Stunner and enjoyed her way back when so this is why this issue is all the more amazing to me.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

nice

Miss_Garrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Really clever how Doc Ock changes his clothes and stores them securely.

Yeah Stunner's body look a bit ridiculous, but unlike other comic women, hers was designed on purpose to look like. I can't remember whether she or Ock planned the design.

BadLuckCoderre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Looks like they are making Anna Maria or what ever her name is a bit taller in this one. Why is that?

kidhero999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#44  Edited By kidhero999