gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

Lucasfilm Ltd. and Marvel Entertainment have already taken the industry by storm with blockbuster new stories set in the Star Wars universe. This May, we’re proud to return you to the story that started it all as the first original comic adaptation of the greatest space-fantasy film of all time is reborn as the STAR WARS™: EPISODE IV A NEW HOPE OGN!

Weeks before George Lucas’ first STAR WARS film hit theaters – Marvel gave eager fans their very first look at Luke Skywalker, boldly asking “Will he save the galaxy, or destroy it?” Now, 30 years later, you may know the answer, but that doesn’t spoil the excitement of reliving this now classic adaptation like you’ve never seen before – including scenes that never made it to the silver screen!

Completely remastered for the modern age with new coloring by Chris Sotomayor, Roy Thomas and Howard Chaykin’s iconic story debuts this May in an oversized hardcover format with a new cover by famed artist Adi Granov! Now is your chance to relive the original Marvel Comics adaptation that started it all when STAR WARS™: EPISODE IV A NEW HOPE OGN comes to comic shops and book stores this May!

Plus, don’t miss exciting remastered adaptations of THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK and RETURN OF THE JEDI coming later this year!

Pre-Order Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope OGN on Amazon!

STAR WARS: EPISODE IV A NEW HOPE OGN-HC (JAN150883)

Written by ROY THOMAS

Penciled by HOWARD CHAYKIN

Colored by CHRIS SOTOMAYOR

Cover by ADI GRANOV

On Sale 05/06/15!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

BetaRaybdw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By BetaRaybdw

sigh.... the original marvel 1970's version is the ONLY version worth looking at with all it's glorious crayola colors. I have a hard time with them calling this an OGN. it is a re-colored reprint of Marvel star wars (1977) 1-6, it is not original.

DarthDanMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think I'd rather get the omnibus that collects issues #1-44. This is nice if you can't afford the more expensive version I suppose.

LeaderVladimir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

I am so happy!

BetaRaybdw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you already have the dark horse omnibus volume's then that is all you need. They even retain the the original coloring.

you can actually still find these at reasonable prices:

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 107

That Adi Granov cover is just amazing!

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

It's funny, earlier today I watched Spoony's review of this

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

I like how they used retro art. I wont be getting this cause i've seen the movie enough times but its pretty cool.

COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Those jedi boobs when Leia gets stunned. Gonna have to rewatch that scene, cause I never really noticed those before

Avatar image for thecowwasdelirious
thecowwasdelirious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

heh the artist has no idea how Vader actually looks