gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided
The summer of Spider-Island is coming, but it will be anything but a vacation for the Amazing Spider-Girl! This August, young Anya Corazon will have to go it alone against her deadliest enemies in Spider-Island: The Amazing Spider-Island #1 (of 3), from writer Paul Tobin and artist Pepe Larraz! Spider-Girl’s got a whole new set of powers – but will they do her any good now that the Society of Wasps has decided to use the cover of Spider-Island to eradicate all arachnids?

“It's a VERY different Spider-Girl that readers will encounter in the pages of Spider-Island: The Amazing Spider-Girl, as the strange outbreak of spider-powers infects her as well... but in very surprising ways,” said writer Paul Tobin. “And when the Society of the Wasp declares full scale war on the new ‘army’ of the spider-powered, Spider-Girl surprisingly finds herself aligned with the Kingpin and Hobgoblin. Even more surprisingly she finds that, maybe...that's where she most belongs.”

If she wants make it out alive, she’ll have to make peace with her most unlikely allies yet! Discover why this August, only in Spider-Island: The Amazing Spider-Girl #1 (of 3)!

For more information about Spider-Island, check out

SPIDER-ISLAND: THE AMAZING SPIDER-GIRL #1 (of 3)
Written by  PAUL TOBIN
Penciled by  PEPE LARRAZ
Cover by PATRICK ZIRCHER
Rated A …$2.99
ON SALE THIS AUGUST!
sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By sora_thekey

I am so glad the short-lived Young Allies and Spider-Girl series is not the last we see of Anya! I am not a fan of tie-in mini series but this one will be a book I will be reading! (Especially because I'm sure if her ongoing series wouldn't have been canceled this same story would have appeared in the paged of her book)

IronHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By IronHerc

i hate myself that i didn't buy her series really, since i barely got interested in her super hero career when reading a little bit of her appearances in amazing spider-man and avengers academy giant size and issue 13 so its nice to be able to read more during this tie-in which like sora_thekey said, it might had been part of her series anyways so no worries

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By InnerVenom123

Looks interesting - but I'll ultimately read it in trade.