gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gmanfromheck

No Caption Provided

Get your first look at Scarlet #3, the newest issue of the acclaimed creator-owned comic from the Eisner Award winning team of writer Brian Michael Bendis and artist Alex Maleev! Scarlet has set out to fix the world but there are those who would see her mission crash and burn. Find out who they are in Scarlet #3!

“The response for Scarlet has been nothing short of shocking” explained Brian Michael Bendis. “Alex and I want to give a gigantic thank you to all of the readers and retailers who have made it their personal mission to support this book.”

Maleev added “In a stark contrast of the storyline, so far Scarlet has been a joy ride for me. I feel free, I am free and the canvas is open for me to create on. What else would an artist want?”

For readers who missed out on the last pulse-pounding issue of Scarlet, be sure to check out Scarlet #2 Second Printing Variant featuring an all new cover from series artist, Alex Maleev!

SCARLET #2 SECOND PRINTING VARIANT (JUL108212)

Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS

Pencils & Cover by ALEX MALEEV

Parental Advisory …$3.95

FOC – 9/23/10, On-Sale – 10/13/10

SCARLET #3 (SEP100675)

SCARLET #3 OEMING VARIANT (SEP100676)

SCARLET #3 BENDIS VARIANT (SEP100677)

Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS

Pencils and Cover by ALEX MALEEV

Variant cover by MICHAEL OEMING

Variant cover by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS

Parental Advisory …$3.95

FOC – 10/14/10, On-Sale – 11/3/10

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for fenixrevolution
fenixREVOLUTION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By fenixREVOLUTION

Been liking this series a good deal after picking it up on a whim. The 4th wall breaking runs amok, but it's still great, along with the art this book is so far pretty good. 

Aside from taking place in a town in Oregon, this does ever so slightly remind me of Stumptown that Greg Rucka is currently writing.

Pizawle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Pizawle

Been really good thus far.