No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 2

Edited By No_Name_

No Caption Provided
When you have an ass-kicking cover like this one by Paul Renaud, how can you not be excited about a book like Red Sonja? And is it me, or does Sonja look like she's taking on about twelve guys that look like as big as Conan? Anyway, if you haven't been reading Red Sonja and have wanted to, then maybe you want to start with issue #56 this December which will launch an all new adventure with the She-Devil and promises plenty of intrigue and adventure!  

A new adventure begins! Following the deadly events in Shem, Red Sonja makes her way to Koth -- and a family dispute between rival princes, all keen to seize the throne. And amid the intrigue and the skullduggery, assassins lurk: enemies, loyal to an old adversary that will stop at nothing until the She-Devil with a Sword is dead.

Will you be picking up the issue? Have you been reading the Red Sonja series? Let us know what you think!
Avatar image for fenixrevolution
fenixREVOLUTION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By fenixREVOLUTION

Not looking too bad.

countvontrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By countvontrey

Shiny.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By NightFang3

Looking forward to it!

greenenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By greenenvy

I am thinking in getting into sword and sorcery than just superheroes so is red Sonja a good way to start? I might get into warlord of mars first to see how I like this genre perhaps. 

CaptHowdy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 188

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By CaptHowdy
@greenenvy said:

" I am thinking in getting into sword and sorcery than just superheroes so is red Sonja a good way to start? I might get into warlord of mars first to see how I like this genre perhaps.  "

Dark Horse's Conan might be the way to go.  I too am looking forward to Warlord of Mars, and am a fan of Red Sonja, but the best quality of stories I have found have been in the Conan books.... try the 'Born on the Battlefield' storyline... it's one of the best!
CaptHowdy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 188

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By CaptHowdy

I'm a trade waiter and so far Dynamite's been reaaaally slow with their latest Red Sonja trades so haven't been able to keep up to date.  I am still waiting for book one of the Queen Sonja series to be released shortly!   I think I'm all up to #49 which has been released in HC's by Dynamite.   Bought Wrath of the Gods the other day but have yet to get around to reading it!

greenenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By greenenvy

Will there be another spider man and Sonja team up or another marvel hero?