Posted by inferiorego (28313 posts) - - Show Bio

ORIGINAL SIN #3 (APR140626)

Written by JASON AARON

Art by MIKE DEODATO

Cover by JULIAN TOTINO TEDESCO

Variant Cover by GABRIELLE DELL’OTTO (APR140627)

Teaser Variant by STEPHANIE HANS (APR140629)

Interlocking Battle Variant by ART ADAMS (APR140628)

FOC – 04/28/14, On-Sale 05/21/14

This June – the secrets are out, and no one is safe in ORIGINAL SIN #3, the next chapter in the blockbuster Marvel Universe event critics are already hailing as “extremely strong” and “one hell of a story”! New York Times Bestselling Writer Jason Aaron and blockbuster artist Mike Deodato weave a noir crime murder mystery in the Marvel Universe that will have fans guessing until the very last page!

Following the shocking conclusion of last issue, the hidden secrets of the Avengers, the X-Men, Spider-Man, and the Fantastic Four now stand revealed! As the heroes of the Marvel Universe attempt to recover from the devastating revelations, Nick Fury stands alone against a mysterious foe! Meanwhile, a clue unearthed in deep space takes the Winter Soldier, Moon Knight and Gamora to the doorstep of one of the most bizarre murders of all!

“With the heroes of the Marvel Universe stunned and in disarray following these revelations, it falls to the ragtag band drafted into service by a mysterious string-puller to continue to get to the bottom of what is actually going on behind everything,” says Executive Editor Tom Brevoort. “And then—a devastating betrayal!”

No fan can afford to miss the next pulse-pounding chapter of the story that already has the whole comics industry talking when ORIGINAL SIN #3 hits comic shops this June!

Everybody has one. This is Marvel’s ORIGINAL SIN!

#1 Edited by daredevil21134 (12705 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks great

#2 Posted by Z3RO180 (6719 posts) - - Show Bio

What issue is it that has the varient cover of Thor holding the watchers eye ?

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35175 posts) - - Show Bio

Dammit, not the Moonship!!!

#4 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

The team-ups are fantastic

#5 Posted by Akindoodle (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

That Black Widow variant just made me remember what happened in the Winter Soldier comics! ....*O*..... She's gonna remember, isn't she? Hehe, Bucky, you gonna get it (and not in the good way). She's gonna be so confused and/or upset! (If anyone's read the novel Hyperion, is anyone reminded of the Weintraubs' story?)

#7 Edited by UltimateSMfan (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

That be some good art!

#8 Posted by RaggedScarecrow (948 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like someone's nervous about being caught and trying to supress the evidence.

#9 Posted by dagmar_merrill (10339 posts) - - Show Bio

Right before #1 came out, I kind of stopped caring. I did however get my friends copy and read it anyway and absolutely loved it. Hope it stays that way.

#10 Posted by Teerack (7461 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a really cool trio.

#11 Posted by laabitres (472 posts) - - Show Bio

this art is ok but imo the art for infinity was waaaaay better

#12 Posted by BeaconofStrength (6861 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably my favorite of all the team-ups.

#13 Posted by EnigmaLantern (763 posts) - - Show Bio

Is that Moon Knight on the first picture?! Love it already.

#14 Posted by KEROGA (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

MOON KNIGHT ON THE MOON!!!

#15 Posted by micah (2882 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by thewalkingdeadpool18 (386 posts) - - Show Bio

Great art

Amazing team ups.

#17 Posted by porthunt (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Great art and a nice story. This short arc will be awesome.

#19 Posted by CyberWarrior (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

Haaargh! This is gonna be great!!

#20 Posted by Dman1366 (801 posts) - - Show Bio

Love that Art Adams variant!

#22 Posted by Krypton-115 (477 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks pretty cool! Moon Knight on the moon

#23 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12674 posts) - - Show Bio

That Black Widow variant just made me remember what happened in the Winter Soldier comics! ....*O*..... She's gonna remember, isn't she? Hehe, Bucky, you gonna get it (and not in the good way). She's gonna be so confused and/or upset! (If anyone's read the novel Hyperion, is anyone reminded of the Weintraubs' story?)

What happened? Spoil it for me :D

#24 Posted by Akindoodle (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee: You sure? Okay here goes....

A villain, pretty much Bucky's Joker messed with some brainwashing memory technology, kidnapped and used it on Natasha. He set some weird twisted thing into motion that had her very nearly killing Nick Fury and actually killing a few SHIELD Agents. Among them, one she was very fond of; on Agent Sitwell. She thought she'd been under deep, and I mean DEEP cover for years with the Avengers. Anyway, they managed to undo most of the damage to her head by the end but the thing the crazy guy was really going for was to destroy her relationship with Bucky. She has no memory of it whatsoever. She remembers being an Avenger, remembers working with Captain America and the Winter Soldier but none of the emotions she invested in the relationship. Her ignorance is bliss but it was killing Bucky yet he thought it would be better if she never found out. So almost everyone in the Avengers is keeping it secret from her; you know because who wouldn't want to know you'd been with the love of your life for the last 50 years, amirite?

It's why I and like everyone else who read the series is excited for the Winter Soldier showing up in Black Widow #8!!!

#25 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12674 posts) - - Show Bio

@akindoodle: Holy crap!!! I read like the first 3 issues of the series but had to drop it for money issues and planned on getting it in trade but never did….now I need to finish the series!!

#26 Posted by Akindoodle (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee: Yeah. It was pretty damn awesome. I haven't read Latour's run though, only Brubaker's. I read almost the entire run in one night so I was fairly upset. Who am I kidding? I still am! You should definitely read the rest of the series but as you can see, I can't really vouch for Latour's run. I will read that eventually but I didn't at the time for justified reasons: THE FEELS!!!

#27 Posted by Xwraith (21645 posts) - - Show Bio

@akindoodle: don't really recommend Latour's run (which was only one arc). It felt tacked-on and unnecessary, and the art was really gross.

(And where the hell did Bucky get a ninja sword?)

#29 Posted by BlackStarOblivion (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Enjoyed it so far.

Intriguing.

#31 Posted by Akindoodle (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

@xwraith: Good to know. Thanks for the advice

#32 Edited by Ms-Lola (4481 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if I can take seeing those eyeballs. It's really disturbing to me. The first issue did get me confused because of Doctor Strange, his demeanor is off and I'm wondering if I need to pick up any books with him in it to explain why.

#34 Posted by Experio (17280 posts) - - Show Bio