First Look: NEW AVENGERS #1

• 109 results
frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

@boschepg: Ewing mentioned Hawkeye is basically on the team to be a spy for SHIELD.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

@boschepg: Ewing mentioned Hawkeye is basically on the team to be a spy for SHIELD.

I would think that they are arranging that on the first preview page, as Ewing mentioned the last member to join would join in issue #1.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

That art is so bad.

luciferjonez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Multiple covers to showcase a cast of crap characters for a book that probably won't make it past 12 issues. Books like this make me wish that marvel would be fined for all of the poor trees that were cut down to be processed to make this crap. Or at least be made to plant 10 trees for every 1 crap book they put out.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well looks like I'm not buying this then

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not if you ask the tumblr fangirls it was pandering to. Billy was essentially reimagined as Bella Swan Hulkling was the boring boyfriend from every bad young adult novel ever and both were completely defined about their sexuality and relationship and couldn't do shit unless some love saves the day moment happened. Generally were all original members marginalized and mischaracterized so that Gillen could tell you how much cooler his kid loki and Miss america were. The plot was repetetive, convuluted full of plotholes and horrendous characterizations. But hey if you look tolerant by revealing the sexuality of pretty much everyone as something different than hetero in the very last issue and please the fangirls that only care to see some guys touch or kiss in someway so that they can squee and giggle about it you can be as bad as you want you will be showered in praise about how great the story is.

I understand what you mean.

Gillen was on spot with the X-men though, he should've stayed there.

ob1ed209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By ob1ed209

Super excited for this.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

elam1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually like the anime inspired art, but I don't think it fits for this series. Maybe another one

Avatar image for kryptonianultor
KryptonianUltor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I'm really, really interested in both the premise and cast of this book.. so much cool, so much potential..

dunno if I can get past the styley art though :/

Same. I've never really felt this type of art style in comics or animation. Plus, Billy just looks plain weird in this style.

I'll give it a shot though, mostly because I really dig this roster.