gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

No Caption Provided

The internationally-beloved, award-winning, butt-kicking, smack talking, most adorable super hero makes her triumphant return! Time to hop on board the book that has the world talking…Ms. Marvel is back! Today, Marvel is pleased to present your new look inside the oversized MS. MARVEL #1! Writer G. Willow Wilson alongside artists Takeshi Miyazawa & Adrian Alphona return to chronicle the ongoing adventures of Kamala Khan! Did we mention she’s an Avenger now? Yup, the dream has become a reality. She’s gone toe-to-toe with the best of the best, but will being one of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes be everything she hoped for? Is being a celebrity hero as wonderful as Kamala had hoped? Find out in the electrifying first issue this November in MS. MARVEL #1! Buckle up Kamala Korps – it’s going to be a wild ride.

MS. MARVEL #1 (SEP150749)

Written by G. WILLOW WILSON

Art by TAKESHI MIYAZAWA & ADRIAN ALPHONA

Cover by CLIFF CHIANG

Variant Cover by SARA PICHELLI (SEP150751)

Action Figure Variant by JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER (SEP150752)

Hip-Hop Variant by JENNY FRISON (SEP150750)

Cosplay Variant by SONI BALESTIER (SEP150753)

FOC – 10/26/15, On-Sale – 11/18/15

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

So happy for her right now. Can't wait to see what's next for Kamala.

Rixec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

Good for Kamala! Glad to see she's still excited and awesome even after the end of the world and stuff.

meatwadf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

It's so great to see a comic just filled with such joy and fun.

garyneville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I read this for Bruno and Sam. And Miles.

AriesWarlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She needs to be roughened up. I hope Radioactive Man gives her the same treatment Sabretooth gave Psylocke.

amazingfantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

looks really cool, i can't wait for more Kamala :D

Ramior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Khamala but making her a Avengers so early is so freaking stupid.

IDontLikeBirds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ramior said:

I was against the idea of her being an Avenger so early as well, but since all the new series take place 8 months after Secret Wars, I'm a little more okay with it. At least I can imagine she's done a lot more in that time and perhaps have gotten closer to earning a place on the team.

Ramior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ramior said:

I was against the idea of her being an Avenger so early as well, but since all the new series take place 8 months after Secret Wars, I'm a little more okay with it. At least I can imagine she's done a lot more in that time and perhaps have gotten closer to earning a place on the team.

One or eight month is still then the first super group she join is the Avengers aka the sperheading of the marvel universe!

Unless they decide to recton and said she was member on a more little group (like the New Warrior.) during the eight month, maybe that will be less stupid.

LordRyus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LordRyus

@ramior said:
@idontlikebirds said:
@ramior said:

One or eight month is still then the first super group she join is the Avengers aka the sperheading of the marvel universe!

Unless they decide to recton and said she was member on a more little group (like the New Warrior.) during the eight month, maybe that will be less stupid.

Maybe she did a few teamups with the other members or Captain Marvel put in a good word for her after their teamup when she was logically starting to leave The Avengers for Alpha Flight and the Ultimates.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Still hate that they're using that name

Ramior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordryus said:
@ramior said:
@idontlikebirds said:
@ramior said:

Maybe she did a few teamups with the other members or Captain Marvel put in a good word for her after their teamup when she was logically starting to leave The Avengers for Alpha Flight and the Ultimates.

The problem is the fact then his first team is the number one team, if that was a minor team that will be no problem.

LordRyus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ramior: aren't the Ultimates now the top team? And if they work well together what's the real issue? Tony can't afford to pay for the best members atm anyways...

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

ughhhh more #1s. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

~MIB

Ramior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordryus said:

@ramior: aren't the Ultimates now the top team? And if they work well together what's the real issue? Tony can't afford to pay for the best members atm anyways...

No the top team is still the Avengers, and you don't bring a novice in the elite.

She hear only because she is popular and that piss me off.

Atleast Nova & Spider-man* have be in team before.

*And before you bring that, yes Miles debut aslo in the top team but :

Unlike Earth-616, their are no many super heroes team.

They was a real civil war who ravage the contry and they are be desperate for help.

They don't want to repeat the same error whit Peter.

ShadowLife248

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By ShadowLife248

Wow that page looks wayy better than the actual All New Avengers title by Mahmud Asrar/Adam Kubert.

wafle7350

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

meh, teen avengers more like avengers, ill wait to see what they do of it before i judge but i really don't like the idea.

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I really enjoyed the first volume. The final issue with Thomas Edison was kind of weak but the volume as a whole was very satisfying.

Nuec_Sol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Glad to hear G. Willow Wilson is still writing the series.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

So they are going to make her Luffy

HexThis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

They must change that incredibly stupid costume. Everyone else looks cool and Kamala looks like she's dressing as someone pretending to be superhero, she looks goofy.

Ramior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hexthis said:

They must change that incredibly stupid costume. Everyone else looks cool and Kamala looks like she's dressing as someone pretending to be superhero, she looks goofy.

On the contrary, is maybe the best super heroes costume for years.

Generally moderne costume are just shitty black ops suit (Hawkeye.) or regular costume but colored black (Hyperion.) or just pathetic tentative to modernize solide design (the all new 52 Justice League.)

Green ankh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 3

it is nice Marvel is getting new and young readers. but it sure sucks that there is less and less for us long time readers to read.

luciferjonez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I enjoyed this series, though I thought it kind of dragged at points and was a bit on the pussy side dealing with cultural differences. Wasn't that the whole point of having a muslim hero who's a woman? Too much tip toeing around. The last days books were wonderful. Putting her in the avengers? c'mon… total BS. too young to be a heavy hitter. That whole junior avengers title sucks. bring back the young avengers or whatever that book was called.

Doc-Holiday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@ramior said:

It still feels rushed, it took Spider-man a long time before he was a part of any team. He did help a few people but actually being a part of a team took some time. (I don't include cross-overs as the same as joining a team)

GreeenDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kamela can't join the Young Avengers guys, she's not gay! If her first super team were those guys she'd be a lesbian by the end of the run.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Not really against this comic, because it works here, but how comes the All-New Avengers seem to have the entire team in their solo comics?

Kamela can't join the Young Avengers guys, she's not gay! If her first super team were those guys she'd be a lesbian by the end of the run.

And thats why I hate Kieron Gillen... that and that he writes like thirteen-year-old. He is one of these assholes that exploits the hell out of an minority by pandering to his twitter crowd, turning what was once an inclusive title in a token title. And then gets an award for giving each character an "logical reason" for being lgbt in the last issue its outright offensive.

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

Haven't been keeping up with Marvel news but I'm glad to see Kamala and Silk getting post SW solo books.

Ramior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It still feels rushed, it took Spider-man a long time before he was a part of any team. He did help a few people but actually being a part of a team took some time. (I don't include cross-overs as the same as joining a team)

This.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@ramior said:
@docholiday said:

This.

Well, the problem with Kamala is that from what I've seen(have only loosely kept up with the comic) she does still make a lot of mistakes and has comparatively high difficulty with relatively simple enemies. If you add to that that she is hardly one of the more powerful members on her Avengers team, its difficult to imagine her getting to shine on that book. Doesn't help that that issue from before secret wars, had her be pretty useless. So I do kinda think her being on the Avengers might cause her fans more grieve than happiness.

Doc-Holiday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@ramior said:
@docholiday said:

This.

Well, the problem with Kamala is that from what I've seen(have only loosely kept up with the comic) she does still make a lot of mistakes and has comparatively high difficulty with relatively simple enemies. If you add to that that she is hardly one of the more powerful members on her Avengers team, its difficult to imagine her getting to shine on that book. Doesn't help that that issue from before secret wars, had her be pretty useless. So I do kinda think her being on the Avengers might cause her fans more grieve than happiness.

Agreed. Although, the fact that isn't super powered or even very good is not a bad thing but rather more of the real human struggle a teenager would have when such powers have just been thrust upon them.

I feel like Marvel (and DC) feel the need to take popular characters and jam them down the readers throats which unfortunately causes over-saturation wherein people become tired of these characters because they are over-exposed to them.