Posted by G-Man (32081 posts) - - Show Bio

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG has been an ongoing comic series since 1993. As you know, he's not the only character featured in the book. In the 90s, we also saw a KNUCKLES THE ECHIDNA series. IN 2011, Archie began collecting Knuckles' appearances in the Knuckles Archives volumes.

This week Archie is releasing the fourth volume and we have your first look at it.

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG PRESENTS KNUCKLES THE ECHIDNA ARCHIVES 4

Knuckles, Sonic's original "friendly nemesis" and the last guardian of the Floating Island, unlocks the secrets of the mysterious "Brotherhood" as he continues on his quest to uncover the truth of his past! Featuring the debut of a royal family member long thought dead, and tying directly into the top-selling Sonic Select series, Knuckles Archives 4 is full of the action, intrigue and adventure that Sonic and Knuckles fans have come to expect from the Archives series! Knuckles Archives Volume 4 collects issues #16-21 of the Knuckles the Echidna comic book.

Script & Art: Various

Cover: Patrick "SPAZ" Spaziante

978-1-936975-43-3

$9.99/$10.99CAN

5 x 7 3/8”

Trade Paperback

160 pp

Direct Market On-sale: 4/17

Staff
#1 Posted by ccraft (5196 posts) - - Show Bio

Future Knuckles!? Why does every bada** character look even more bada** in the future? :)

I should pick this up some time.

#2 Edited by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft said:

Future Knuckles!? Why does every bada** character look even more bada** in the future? :)

I should pick this up some time.

This. Who doesn't love Knuckles?!?!?!?!?!

#3 Posted by Shajita (35 posts) - - Show Bio

^ Sega, if the latest Sonic games are any indication.

#4 Edited by Smurfboy (480 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Sonic series! Unfortunately I do not have a single issue from any of these characters. I have to buy all of them in collection... if I have the money to do that, lol. I've been focusing a lot on Wolverine collection lately, though.

But one day, I will pick up Sonic, Knuckles, etc. One day....

#5 Posted by Dabee (2385 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember when the Guardian of the Master Emerald (Knuckles) first got his own game (basically.) I've loved the character ever since!

#6 Posted by w0nd (3261 posts) - - Show Bio

Man these comics have been going on for ages, I still have my issue one when it first came out. I am 27 now, had a younger brother born into this world, and although I stopped collecting them it's cool to see him start up

#7 Posted by DadaHyena (61 posts) - - Show Bio

The biggest amount of drama you will ever seen from cartoon monotremes.

#8 Edited by NightFang (9973 posts) - - Show Bio

Knuckles is the Wolverine of Mobius.

#9 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Love it :) Have to check this out sometime.