inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

Valiant is proud to present an advance preview of IVAR, TIMEWALKER #9 – the FIRST ISSUE of "ENDING HISTORY", an all-new story arc from New York Times best-selling writer Fred Van Lente and Harvey Award-nominated artist Pere Pérez! On September 16th, the all-star creators that brought you ARCHER & ARMSTRONG reunite for a daring new journey through the infinite expanse of time and space – and then go back to where it ALL began – as Dr. Neela Sethi reaches out to save the life of the mysterious Timewalker by contacting…Ivar Anni-Padda? Wait…what?!

Bursting out of the pages of ARCHER & ARMSTRONG #1, take a temporal trip back to ruins of ancient Ur to find out how Ivar became the time stream’s most reviled, rebellious, and razor-sharp thrill-seeker as his own former protége pulls him from out of harm’s way…and into the path of a coming cataclysm as big as space-time itself! But can Neela teach the brand-new Ivar, Timewalker the ropes of quantum adventuring before time collapses? Or will the universe finally meet its doom?

It all starts (and maybe ends?) here as the Valiant dream team of Fred Van Lente and Pere Pérez reteam to begin the countdown to "ENDING HISTORY" in IVAR, TIMEWALKER #9 – an all-new jumping-on point for the series that Newsarama calls "one of a kind"! Featuring covers by Raúl Allén (WRATH OF THE ETERNAL WARRIOR), Carolina Bensler (Mad Max: Fury Road), Francis Portela (Green Lantern), and Al Barrioneuvo (The Authority), don’t miss an all-new introduction to the many worlds of Valiant’s own century-spanning daredevil right here on September 16th in IVAR, TIMEWALKER #9!

IVAR, TIMEWALKER #9 (NEW ARC! "ENDING HISTORY" – PART 1)

No Caption Provided

Written by FRED VAN LENTE

Art by PERE PÉREZ

Cover A by RAUL ALLEN (JUL151677)

Cover B by CAROLINA BENSLER (JUL151678)

Variant Cover by FRANCIS PORTELA (JUL151679)

Variant Cover by AL BARRIONUEVO (JUL151680)

$3.99 US | 32 pgs. | T+ | On Sale SEPTEMBER 16 (FOC – 8/24/15)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

deadpool25mm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Looks awesome!! been likeing it so far.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I really want to hop on this series

ia0delond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By ia0delond

looks like in the futur everybody is a pirate, even vinking's clowns.

TheValiant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe Valiant sales are down on a lot of titles (B.O.D did well, but most of the ongoing continue to drop)

Need more folks reading these awesome books! The quality in the stories and the art make is a shame that people keep plopping down money for sub-par main-two titles while these great stories go unread :(

bladewolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really want to hop on this series

You totally should! The first trade is already out and has the first four issues.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c6b6b1c5
deactivated-57d17c6b6b1c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!

KASPERCOLE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with TheValiant to a degree. Right now, no single ongoing Marvel series interests me (now that Waid's Daredevil run is ending). I want to cancel all of my DC pulls outright, but a couple of DC books continue to shine above the fray. Justice League, Grayson, Secret Six (minus the Ken Lashley drawn issues), Sinestro, and Robin Son of Batman have been killing it in art and story. In my opinion, these are the only DC titles that are regularly on par with most of the Valiant titles. Of the top Valiant titles (Bloodshot Reborn, Imperium, X-O Manowar, Unity, and Ivar Timewalker), Ivar Timewalker is probably my favorite right now because it is so different from your traditional super hero story (even in the Valiant Universe which is far from traditional with respect to the Big 2). Everyone not reading Valiant, do yourselves a favor and pick up some Valiant trades.

TonyChu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So we are once again back to the basics.