Posted by G-Man (37031 posts) - - Show Bio

This April, the pedal hits the metal in ALL-NEW GHOST RIDER #2 – the explosive new series from creators Felipe Smith and Tradd Moore! Robbie Reyes has been imbued with awesome supernatural powers. But can this teenager control his new powers, or will it lead him down the path of destruction as he battles a new plague on the streets... the bizarre Pink Pills! What are they – and who is behind their creation? The streets of East LA are riddled with gangs, drugs, and violence. War is brewing in the criminal underworld. And it’ll take a new kind of hero to battle back the darkness. Don’t miss the next thrilling chapter in Robbie Reyes’ heroic journey in ALL-NEW GHOST RIDER #2!

ALL-NEW GHOST RIDER #2 (FEB140751)

Written by FELIPE SMITH

Art & Cover by TRADD MOORE

Variant Cover by FELIPE SMITH (FEB140752)

Vehicle Variant by POP MHAN (FEB140753)

FOC – 3/10/2014, On-Sale – 4/02/2014

#1 Posted by Doomnaut (1994 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks amazing.

#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34016 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this will be great

#3 Posted by dondave (38636 posts) - - Show Bio

At least the series won't be delayed due to late art.

#4 Posted by CRTrobinson (272 posts) - - Show Bio

That is a lot going on, cool to see a new look. wonder if it will be received well.

#5 Posted by Ashr (89 posts) - - Show Bio

Although not an avid Ghost Rider fan, I'm not sure about the new look of character.

#6 Posted by PymsEgo (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Tradd Moore is MURDERING these pages. I haven't checked out Luther Strode yet, but i really liked Moore's art in the issue of Zero he penciled. Can't wait for this book to come out.

#7 Posted by JakeN7 (12743 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a fan of Tradd Moore's art, but he can't draw fire. This Ghost Rider looks like it has plumes of orange and yellow hair.

#8 Posted by M3th (2099 posts) - - Show Bio

THis comic is pure awesomeness sauce.

June'sVeryOwn

#9 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1536 posts) - - Show Bio

Still not sure about this one? art is great (huge strode fan) but I can't stop thinking that the new GR look is a little too meh

#10 Posted by thetomorrowknight2013 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not feeling the helmet look. The fact that he's driving a car is cool though. The motorcycles were really Johnny and Danny's thing.

#11 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34016 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaken7 said:

I'm a fan of Tradd Moore's art, but he can't draw fire. This Ghost Rider looks like it has plumes of orange and yellow hair.

I like it, very stylish.

#12 Posted by tensor (4713 posts) - - Show Bio

Like the new look but this look so much like bleach.

#13 Posted by JakeN7 (12743 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by ectoborge (208 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome stuff! I'd hate to ride shotgun with this guy

#15 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34016 posts) - - Show Bio

@tensor: well Tradd does make manga's as well

#16 Posted by CaptainHoopla (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

Love the art.

#17 Posted by PymsEgo (17 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaken7 said:

I like it, very stylish.

I'm with Jonny on this one. It may not be the most realistic depiction of flames, but Moore's art is highly stylized. I would say the "flames" convey the right feel and add to the overall aesthetic.

#18 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7923 posts) - - Show Bio

Still can't really get on with that art work

#19 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (6780 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet.

#20 Posted by Crackdown (605 posts) - - Show Bio

Does he wear a seatbelt?

#22 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18065 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by 2cool4fun (1380 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell's up with ghost rider? He looks so different...and why is he driving a car?

#24 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8157 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell's up with ghost rider? He looks so different...and why is he driving a car?

New Ghost Rider, different Person

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/02/20/326597/

I like it except the faces are far too comedic, might need to put my finger over them while I read important stuff

#25 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8157 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it except the faces are far too comedic, might need to put my finger over them while I read important stuff

#26 Edited by viin (626 posts) - - Show Bio

I do not like that design...whats so wrong with just a burning skull? And why get rid of the motorcycle just to get a car? If they wanted to do something alot different they should do like a western where ghost rider has a horse...that would make more sense to his character.

#27 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34016 posts) - - Show Bio

@viin said:

I do not like that design...whats so wrong with just a burning skull? And why get rid of the motorcycle just to get a car? If they wanted to do something alot different they should do like a western where ghost rider has a horse...that would make more sense to his character.

Because Johny Blaze is already out there driving a bike, what's the point in doing it again? Also a cowboy Ghost Rider has been done.

#28 Posted by 2cool4fun (1380 posts) - - Show Bio

@2cool4fun said:

Aw man...why did they have to change him..

#29 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8157 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber said:

@2cool4fun said:

Aw man...why did they have to change him..

Johnny Blaze is still around in ThunderBolts

#30 Posted by deadpool25mm (604 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow that art is awesome! realy like it. but im not that into Ghost Rider.

#31 Edited by ClawFist (354 posts) - - Show Bio

Jesus, that art. Love it.

#32 Posted by Spartan101 (2432 posts) - - Show Bio

Crap.

#33 Posted by greenlucario (246 posts) - - Show Bio

All the Ghost Rider I need is in Thunderbolts. Maybe someday Johnny will get another shot at his own series. This is way too soon after the last attempt to make another Ghost Rider work bombed.

#34 Edited by Emperormeister734 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really digging this new Ghost Rider, that art work an unstoppable satisfaction

#35 Edited by iceman228433 (65 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep still looks so dumb.

#36 Posted by GhostRider2 (3416 posts) - - Show Bio

I want....safety's off.

#37 Posted by lutzinc (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Way to ruin a great character........... RIP GR

#38 Posted by TheWrathofLucille (29 posts) - - Show Bio

that is what i think of when i see this NEW Ghost Rider.......

#39 Edited by micah (1588 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the character, its always good to see the torch passed. I just don't like the fact that he uses a car

#40 Edited by JonSmith (4006 posts) - - Show Bio

I've liked the look of this Ghost Rider in every artistic style I've seen him... Except for the main cover/interiors. Which is a shame, because I immensely enjoyed the Luthor Strode art.

#41 Edited by Teerack (7170 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish they would write a story where Ketch becomes a rider again and other then Blaze there are no more Ghost Riders. It kind of cheepin' Danny and Johnny's character to make controlling a ghost rider no big deal all over the world with each country having it's own rider.

#42 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4729 posts) - - Show Bio

I am so psyched for this.

#43 Edited by Fallen_Crippled (6460 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks great. Wish they did something different with the face, though.

#44 Posted by SavageDragon (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

Love that art. Will be picking up.

#45 Edited by Jasommcsveg (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure of what to think about the art? I don't know if i like it or hate it. maybe its just the faces I dislike

#46 Edited by ARMIV2 (8724 posts) - - Show Bio

Crap, this looks killer.

#47 Posted by Mangakid1995 (254 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like this artists faces, but literally everything else looks amazing!

#49 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18065 posts) - - Show Bio

This actually looks pretty great, and it's really interesting where they actually go with this. The idea of changing the Ghost Rider is something that has been done before so i'm hoping it's well executed.

The art looks amazing tho. Love it.