• 59 results
#51 Posted by TheFirstLantern (1488 posts) - - Show Bio

Johnny vs Kid Flash. Poor kid.

#53 Edited by xScorchedx (74 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: The colouring is off, and I swear in another image of him he was wearing short sleeves. Good catch.

#54 Posted by CrazyScarecrow (1197 posts) - - Show Bio

@aeroman: Because DC has to sell the book

#55 Edited by Jake Fury (18167 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope Cassie has some Pepto Bismol handy.

#56 Posted by sinestro_GL (3066 posts) - - Show Bio

I think, since Green Lantern is brave and confident, Power Ring is the opposite: fearful and nervous.

LOL, insteread of 'you have the ability to overcome great fear' it should be 'you have an extraordinary ability to avoid great fear'

#57 Posted by JamDamage (1110 posts) - - Show Bio

I had a lot of fun with Trinity War. Even tho I knew the spin ending, It was still it surprise at who the Outsider was. We're all wodering how the Justice League's (notice the plural) died. With all the excitement of Villain's month, I was let down tho. All the extra money I spent, I was pissed at all the crappy one shots. They all sucked, but Action Comics. All of them. I spent a lot of extra money too. Forever Evil was good tho. I'll say that. Except for the Dick Grayson part. I'm ruining the spoiler, because it's weak. How the hell do the villains NOT make the Bruce Wayne connection to Batman? That better be in the story, because the identity of Nightwing, being Dick Grayson is lame.

#59 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6160 posts) - - Show Bio

Issue 1 was great can't wait for this!

#61 Edited by Outside_85 (8179 posts) - - Show Bio

@sinestro_gl said:

@bladewolf said:

I think, since Green Lantern is brave and confident, Power Ring is the opposite: fearful and nervous.

LOL, insteread of 'you have the ability to overcome great fear' it should be 'you have an extraordinary ability to avoid great fear'

"You have the ability to wet your pants at the slightest sign of danger."

#62 Edited by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hate sleeveless, 'roided out, Captain Cold. That's just not how that character should ever look.

I actually like it.

#63 Posted by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1391 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if Banes not in it so excited for all the comics from villan month I'm going to get

#64 Posted by Darkseid_Prime (157 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm starting to think Owlman will in fact don the Batsuit, or at least a variant of it, once I saw this picture