• 62 results
#51 Posted by ForeverMan (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Big fan of Fraction's Hawkeye and Allred's unique art, but it's the roster I'm not sold on for this one. Miss Thing seems ridiculous to me. I'm going to give it a shot though.

#52 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

Y'know what? I LOVE the art in this!

#53 Posted by Fantasgasmic (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

I find it funny that people dislike Allred's art but defend people like Chris Bachalo's and Rob Liefeld's art as "stylized". Also, I'm a bit shocked that female Thing isn't Sharon Ventura.

#54 Posted by Gatman50 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

I do really like the art but I do not like Lang being ant-man. I also think "miss-thing" looks like the stupidest character to come out of marvel in awhile..

#55 Posted by betterboulder (57 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74: Would make a significantly better movie.

#56 Posted by Damian_Arrows (53 posts) - - Show Bio

the artwork is spectacular. i enjoyed the preview of this in the point one issue.

#57 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

Why doesn't Marvel letter their previews? All this shows is is the art quality.

#58 Posted by stambo42 (155 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fantasgasmic: Liefeld doesn't belong in the same sentence as Bachalo, Chris is a wonder. I think Marvel is using Michael Allred in an attempt to scare away the more illiterate aspect.

#59 Posted by darth_jones (110 posts) - - Show Bio

Not much interest in the non-F4 characters but I do really like Allred's style. It seems people are very torn on it. I like it, It's clean and has personality. Some of the movements seem a little stiff I guess but at least it's all very anatomically correct and the women are drawn like human beings not sex dolls.

#60 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12583 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout said:

@guttridgeb said:

I really hate that art.

I really hate Miss Thing.

i hate both.

#61 Posted by Perfect 10 (980 posts) - - Show Bio

love the panels, such emotion and depth. its killing me not to know what the dialogue is!!! hope it stands up to the art which is siimple beautiful

#62 Posted by maddpanda (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone's complaining about the art, but I actually enjoy it quite a lot. I'm rather looking forward to this series, I hope it's as good as it looks!