Posted by G-Man (30304 posts) - - Show Bio

Point One issues have been hit or miss. Most of them don't really utilize the idea of being the 'perfect' jumping on point. Point One issues are meant to be easily accessible to new readers and that just hasn't always happened.

DAREDEVIL by Mark Waid has been a great series so far. You could easily say simply go back to issue #1 if you're looking for a good jumping on point. Regardless, Marvel is giving the series the Point One treatment with 10.1 in April.

Marvel is proud to present your first look at, Daredevil #10.1, from Mark Waid and Khoi Pham. The most critically acclaimed series of the year provides fans new and old a perfect jumping on point, as Daredevil faces the consequences of his recent heroic actions! Seeking revenge at any cost, a cabal of villainous secret societies swarm Hell’s Kitchen with one objective- bring Daredevil to his knees! Can The Man Without Fear outwit the likes of murderous super-villain organizations? Will Daredevil’s actions cost him his life? Find out in Daredevil #10.1, hitting comic shops everywhere and the Marvel Comics app, this April!

DAREDEVIL #10.1 (FEB120608)

Written by MARK WAID

Pencils by KHOI PHAM

Cover by MARCOS MARTIN

Rated T+…$2.99

FOC – 3/12/12, ON SALE – 4/04/12

Staff
#1 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84370 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the simplistic art style for some reason.

#2 Posted by JMLG (135 posts) - - Show Bio

good thing DD dont have a woman he loves at the moment or either it would mean dark times coming up again

#3 Posted by Arevish (302 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is the villain?

#4 Posted by Grim (2079 posts) - - Show Bio

is radar really an ability he has? i thought all those senses added up to something like radar. i would actually find him less cool if he was actually emitting a radar. Thats makes it seem more like hes just blinking allot or something...

#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32157 posts) - - Show Bio
@Grim said:

is radar really an ability he has? i thought all those senses added up to something like radar. i would actually find him less cool if he was actually emitting a radar. Thats makes it seem more like hes just blinking allot or something...

He has echo location. 

I will go as far as to say I dislike Waid's DD as much as I do Bendis's Moon Knight 
#6 Posted by Or35ti (1101 posts) - - Show Bio

I love that cover, this look really cool.

#7 Posted by CombatSpoon86 (830 posts) - - Show Bio

The cover just became my wallpaper.

#8 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

That cover is just amazing. Love it!

#9 Posted by Video_Martian (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

Beautiful Cover!

#10 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@Grim said:

He has echo location. I will go as far as to say I dislike Waid's DD as much as I do Bendis's Moon Knight

Yeah, they add up to the Radar, its not a seperate sense though it acts as one, though I'm not the best person to answer. Vance or DD could probably answer better.

#11 Posted by Billy Batson (57705 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@Grim said:

He has echo location. I will go as far as to say I dislike Waid's DD as much as I do Bendis's Moon Knight

Yeah, they add up to the Radar, its not a seperate sense though it acts as one, though I'm not the best person to answer. Vance or DD could probably answer better.

Same guy...
BB

#12 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@Grim said:

Same guy...
BB

Daredevil21134.

#13 Posted by Billy Batson (57705 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp:

Ah, then use the numbers, fool.
BB

#14 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

@ReVamp:

Ah, then use the numbers, fool.
BB

That's why they're NICKNAMES. So they're short, Baka.

#15 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

There's braille on the cover is some of yo missed it

#16 Posted by chroinkero (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Love the cover!!!

#17 Posted by Fantasgasmic (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

That middle panel (vertically) bugs me. Lettering looks weird. It should be...

DEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRP!!!!!!

#18 Posted by The Impersonator (4920 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.obvious said:

Beautiful Cover!

#19 Posted by KidSupreme (824 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedheadedAtrocitus said:

That cover is just amazing. Love it!

I agree!

#20 Posted by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: whats wrong with the series?

#21 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32157 posts) - - Show Bio
@zackattack529 said:

Daredevil swinging around making quips, kissing other peoples brides and jokes about the Kardashians? No thanks! 
#22 Posted by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@zackattack529 said:

Daredevil swinging around making quips, kissing other peoples brides and jokes about the Kardashians? No thanks!

ohh seems like a cool and fun comic :) i think ill start this comic wedsday. :p

#23 Posted by GiantsizeManThing (315 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this the black spectre that's in this issue?