Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#51  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@hassun said:

@jonny_anonymous: Might as well kick your legs in that case, no reason to get dangerous with the optic blasts.

I think he's just practicing using it in zero-g rather than using it to move

Pikachunicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I am so ready for this! :D Scott will always be my favourite Marvel character ever (possibly my favourite overall fictional character) and young Scott is such a cutie. I'm so excited.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Passing it.

lars_maximus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Nice. I am impressed by the results of the young x-men in the present adventures! The writers are changing up very familiar characters and dynamics, playing with fate. Will Scott and Jean end up together? Will the original 5 stay together? Warren already split off for a bit and now Scott will be strafing the cosmos with pops! Also cool the way to see how family ties work, like when Cyclops and Havok bond in their battle against HYDRA or when Marvel Girl and Rachel Grey kept avoiding each other when their thoughts were near enough to overlap.

d0npierre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Greg ricks is good enough to make this a buy. At least for a few issues. Gotham Central made Batman a boss again in the early 2000s.

Dstick88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

only thing i think worth reading from marvel has been SpOck, uncanny, thor and definitely magneto. I doubt i will even pick this up i prefer uncanny cyclops by quite a bit