Posted by G-Man (30649 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America is back from Dimension Z and it took quite a toll on him. Rick Remender really put Cap through the wringer and he's not going to let up on him as Nuke is back to his old tricks. Check out this first look at the next issue on sale soon.

This October, Nuke is on the warpath – and it’s up to Captain America to stop him as Loose Nuke continues in Captain America #12! From the blockbuster creative team of Rick Remender and Carlos Pacheco – it’s an all-out brawl between Super Soldiers as Nuke & Captain America come head-to-head! It’s a showdown for the ages, and you’ll never guess which flag-wearing Weapon Plus alumni comes out on top! Don’t miss Captain America #12 for the answer!

CAPTAIN AMERICA #12 (AUG130814)

Written by RICK REMENDER

Art & Cover by CARLOS PACHECO

FOC – 9/16/2013, On-Sale – 10/9/2013

Staff Online
#1 Posted by Sammo21 (687 posts) - - Show Bio

I am actually really enjoying this series. I cannot wait for the Green Skull to show back up. According to Rick he will become a larger villain in the future.

#2 Posted by Darkseid_Prime (155 posts) - - Show Bio

Nuke is insane. He's lived thru some crazy stuff and hopefully he gets a little justice as a BAMF and not just the typical C-list treatment.

#3 Posted by Ando123 (216 posts) - - Show Bio

A reaaly crazy and great book dudes

#4 Edited by longbowhunter (6777 posts) - - Show Bio

Always like seeing Cap and Falcon together.

#6 Posted by Mucklefluga (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

Carlos Pacheco? Me likey.

#7 Posted by HushoftheWind (806 posts) - - Show Bio

If Cap's fist hurt this man, i WILL be pissed. This man was tanking shots from, well, A TANK!

#8 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

I like this art way more than Romita Jr's

#9 Posted by DCWarFan73 (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Great series and I am looking forward to Cap battling Nuke in issue 12.

#11 Posted by jwalser3 (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell is going on! Lol.

#12 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

Last issue was pretty good although the Nuke part was really messed and had almost no sense for me.

#13 Posted by manwithoutshame (623 posts) - - Show Bio

IMO this is the best Marvel series being put out right now.

#15 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Love Nuke! And this looks great!

#16 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4696 posts) - - Show Bio

Me likey Nuke

#17 Edited by krauser99 (826 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait for their fight. Cap is going to put him down just like the last time when the fought in DD's book.

#19 Posted by Spideysense44 (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

LOl so much is going on in this book but looking forward to it

#20 Edited by G_Money_Christmas (881 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if Daredevil will be in it... I certainly hope so! He was created as a Daredevil villain!

#21 Edited by krauser99 (826 posts) - - Show Bio

Dang I just "noticed" something.

While Nuke is being "shot" up and not being phased. He has a bottle of medicine in his hands he opens the bottle and takes all the pills in the next panel.

Oh.......SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was Super before........now he is Super Doped up Nuke. Like Bane this might be his new thing. Bane uses juice while Nuke uses pills......LOL.