• 63 results
#51 Posted by kagato (247 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shika1Dude said:

looks decent, still feel weird about the Cable/Nick fury look

i know right? I looked at that panel and was thinking "why is Nick Fury in this?" and then realised it was Cable...so weird lol

#52 Posted by redscare (437 posts) - - Show Bio

Really looking forward to this. The creative team looks solid and the team roster is pretty damn amazing.

#53 Posted by DarkDay (556 posts) - - Show Bio

@MatKrenz said:

@DJ1107: Your condemning a writer for a series that hasn't come out yet ? That's completely reasonable and fair.

Actually I'd usually agree with you, but from the previews put forth regarding Avengers Arena it's not looking good. At least not if you have any love of Marvel's teenage heroes and don't want to see them thrown into a Hunger Games style fight to the death. Who knows, maybe that's not how things are going to turn out, but that's how it's looking and some people are up in arms because well no one wants to see their favorite characters murdered horribly.

#54 Posted by Mercy_ (92673 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like that art!

#55 Posted by Brazen_Intellect (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Hope pout in every comic appearance? I think someone should not scold her for one and just giver her a hug, she has had a pretty rough life so far. Leave it to mean Uncle Havok..

#56 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting look for Cable. Funny Hope is watching the screen with him there.

#57 Posted by immortalmaniac (3 posts) - - Show Bio

I was wondering what was going to happen to Hope, I hope shes an active hero

#58 Posted by snootchie_bootchies (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Is that Forge up there? I thought Forge was dea.......aw, hell, never mind. Anyone can come back to life in comics cant they?

#59 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable looks like Deathstroke

#60 Posted by Metatron_Da_Don (1037 posts) - - Show Bio
@snootchie_bootchies: rather see Scalphunter myself.
#61 Posted by Solarflare32 (393 posts) - - Show Bio

Love the editiorial mistake in the fact cable has lost the wrong eye it should be the other eye as that was the t-o eye

#62 Posted by BoomBoom (93 posts) - - Show Bio

@HexThis: Domino was actually talking to her in the first issue,while invadind a facility, but she didn't appear.

#63 Posted by Rickbarry (1761 posts) - - Show Bio

Snitches get stitches, Hope.