Posted by G-Man (36715 posts) - - Show Bio

We all know that Betty and Veronica have been fighting over the affection and attention of Archie. Now it's time for prom and they have one more thing to fight over. This collection will feature some classic stories featuring the two friends/rivals.

BETTY & VERONICA: PROM PRINCESSES

The prettiest girls, the prettiest dresses, and plenty of fun at the prom--sparks fly as Betty & Veronica work to protect their friendship despite their rivalry over Archie! This graphic novel collection contains all the ingredients of Archie's perennial bestselling comic stories.

This fun full-color graphic novel anthology of favorite comic stories captures the magic of the high school prom and celebrates the powerful and constantly-tested friendship between Betty, everybody's favorite girl next door, and Veronica, Riverdale High's richest and classiest student.

Script: Dan Parent

Art: Stan Goldberg

Cover: Dan Parent

978-1-936975-30-3

$9.99/$10.99CAN

6 x 9”

Trade Paperback

128 pp

Direct Market On-sale: 1/9

== TEASER ==
#1 Posted by FTomato (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Really? Does this site actually have users that are interested in this?

#2 Posted by mk111 (3141 posts) - - Show Bio

You never know.

#3 Posted by mxl23 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it!

#4 Posted by Duuz-Diz-Din (8 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it.

#5 Posted by TheGodofThunder (599 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither of them have anything on Cheryl Blossom!

#6 Posted by G-Man (36715 posts) - - Show Bio

@FTomato: Yup. Remember comments don't reflect views. Articles get way more views than comments. At conventions I constantly meet loads of people that know me and check us out every day but don't have actual accounts.

#7 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Hehe cute stuff. Archie comics are just good all around fun I tell you.

#8 Posted by ReadItNow (154 posts) - - Show Bio

I enjoyed this article! Comics is not just super heroes and super villains. Comics has diversity, thanks for this article.