Posted by G-Man (29415 posts) - - Show Bio

Avenging Spider-Man #1 goes on sale November 9, but how about a look at issue #2? Marvel has given us a peek at the issue which, like the first, will include a code for a free digital copy. It's going to feature Spider-Man teaming up with Red Hulk against an army of Moloids.

The series everyone’s talking about kicks it up a gear in this first look at Avenging Spider-Man #2 With Free Digital Code! From the blockbuster creative team of Zeb Wells & Joe Madureira pit the team-up of Red Hulk & Spidey against an unstoppable army of Moloids! Don’t forget that every purchase of a polybagged issue of Avenging Spider-Man #2 comes with a special code to be redeemed for a free digital copy of the issue on the Marvel Comics app! With J. Jonah Jameson held hostage, can Spider-Man and Red Hulk fight back the hordes of underground dwellers to save the day? The high octane web-slinging action continues this December in Avenging Spider-Man #2 With Free Digital Code!

Check out the preview below.

== TEASER ==

AVENGING SPIDER-MAN #2 WITH FREE DIGITAL CODE (OCT110628)
AVENGING SPIDER-MAN #2 MCGUINNESS VARIANT WITH FREE DIGITAL CODE (OCT11029)

Written by ZEB WELLS

Art & Cover by JOE MADUREIRA

Variant Cover by ED MCGUINNESS

Rated T+…$3.99

FOC – 11/7/11, ON SALE – 12/7/11

Are you planning on picking up the first issue?

Staff
#1 Posted by CaptainCyke (89 posts) - - Show Bio

God I love Joe Mad's art

#2 Posted by Hector (446 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm picking it up. Read the small Daily Bugle Comixology preview and so far I'm intrigued by the story and the artwork. Plus the free digital comic!

#3 Posted by MetropolisKid41 (515 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm digging the art in this, I'm definitely planning on picking up the Blank Cover Variant of #1, and based on how that is I'll decide if I'll be sticking with this title. I really like the old Marvel Team-Up books, so I'm thinking this will probably turn into a must have for me.

#4 Posted by ReVamp (22859 posts) - - Show Bio

Beautiful Art. Really. Its so Beautiful.

#5 Edited by NyxEquitis (401 posts) - - Show Bio

Great art, I love the look on Red Hulk's face in the last panel.

#6 Posted by MetropolisKid41 (515 posts) - - Show Bio

Speaking of Red Hulk, with Hulk now separated from Banner, I wonder if we'll ever see Red Hulk separated from Ross?

#7 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Joe Mad's art is awesome.

@MetropolisKid41 said:
Speaking of Red Hulk, with Hulk now separated from Banner, I wonder if we'll ever see Red Hulk separated from Ross?

I hope so.
#8 Posted by zombietag (1480 posts) - - Show Bio

is this essentially just a spider-man team up book?

#9 Posted by allpro (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Mad is still iLL, Dam.........

#10 Posted by frozenedge (929 posts) - - Show Bio

How can you not love this artwork. Glad we still got Joe Mad around

#11 Posted by maxicere (935 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Madureira art

#12 Posted by MetropolisKid41 (515 posts) - - Show Bio

@zombietag Yes to my understanding it is essentially the 2011 equivalent of the 60's-70's Marvel Team-Up book but this time has Spidey's name in the title.

#13 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29330 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty awesome art. I'll check out the first issue, see if the story can manage to pull me into it.

#14 Posted by DATNIGGA (1185 posts) - - Show Bio

Its amazing how they did this... like idk if anyone noticed but in the new hulk comic He was Chillin with the moloids but then he gets attacked & leaves with the chick... then later on Red hulk (who is a red version of hulk) gets captured by the same creatures who was chillin with the original hulk earlier....

coincidence? no i think not

#15 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

impressing art work

#16 Posted by RalfvdH (648 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll wait for the TPB... But definitely gonna buy it   

#17 Posted by The Impersonator (4306 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by DATNIGGA (1185 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Impersonator: lmao thats epic

#19 Posted by The Impersonator (4306 posts) - - Show Bio

@DATNIGGA: :P

#20 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Its a Doomsday-noceros!

#21 Posted by blueninjapanther (664 posts) - - Show Bio

red hulk's art looks awesome

#22 Posted by Cafeterialoca (1501 posts) - - Show Bio

Well the art is good, the Mole Men are as interesting as the Savage Lands. And the Savage Lands are BORING.

I'm really unsure about getting this. Especially since I'm not that big of a Rulk or Wolverine fan.

#23 Posted by Dark_Phoenix00x (120 posts) - - Show Bio

I had no idea MADUREIRA was back to doing full books again. I've always loved his stuff.

#24 Posted by juniorlhulk (72 posts) - - Show Bio

aren't these thing with hulk so the red might fight the green who knows

#25 Posted by jaredbright (204 posts) - - Show Bio

J. Scott Campbell is looking even slower now.

#26 Posted by Eyz (3095 posts) - - Show Bio

So it's gonna be like a "Spider-man Team up" type of book?

#27 Posted by Diamondblade (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Aren't these moloids under the INCREDIBLE Hulk's defense now? I tought that he's down there with 'em now.

#28 Posted by fury714 (589 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna pick this up badly but budget is gonna be killer since it's gonna turn to 3 spidey books a month again x_x