• 77 results
Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

Red She-Hulk is taking center stage in Jason Aaron and Jefte Palo's upcoming issue of INCREDIBLE HULK #7.1. Not many people know what exactly happened to Bruce Banner -- except her, and she's not very happy about it. Marvel revealed the preview to the series' point one issue earlier today which you can see just below. Who is responsible for the Hulk's current state? Will they be able to go up against Red She-Hulk? Check out the preview below for details. What do you think? Will you be picking up the issue?

== TEASER ==
Marvel is pleased to present your first look at Incredible Hulk #7.1, from the superstar creative team of Jason Aaron and Jefte Palo. Whatever happened to Bruce Banner? Red She-Hulk knows and is determined to make those responsible pay. In this great jumping on point for fans new and old, dive right into one of the most exciting comics of the year just as Aaron ramps up for his epic rage-induced arc, “Stay Angry.” The Jade Giant hits his breaking point, but what will this mean for Bruce Banner? Find out in Incredible Hulk #7.1, hitting comic shops everywhere, the Marvel Comics app and the Marvel Digital Comic Store this May!

INCREDIBLE HULK #7.1 (MAR120591)
Written by JASON AARON
Art by JEFTE PALO
Cover by MICHAEL KOMARCK
Rated T+…$3.99
FOC –4/23/2012, ON SALE – 5/16/2012
#1 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk road trip

#2 Posted by Namor1987 (1889 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to be a pessimist but dang the art sucks

#3 Posted by Outside_85 (9002 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, now Hulk can do all the things he's always wanted (or atleast thats what he and Amanda thinks)

#4 Posted by ArtisticNeedham (2244 posts) - - Show Bio

Without knowing much about the story or what is being said in it, Hulk looks like he is having fun. See, with a different attitude, if he just let himself be happy, he could have more fun as the Hulk.

#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33403 posts) - - Show Bio
@Namor1987 said:

It really is better than what it's been since Silvestri left
#6 Posted by Renee (10289 posts) - - Show Bio

Is the moose suppose to be floating in the fire?

#7 Posted by Namor1987 (1889 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@Namor1987 said:

It really is better than what it's been since Silvestri left

Haven't read this series. I'm just saying to me personally visually this crap is hurting my eyes. No way in hell I could sit down & read this. Plus I'm more of a fan of She-Hulk, Lyra, Skaar, Red She-Hulk & Red Hulk than the actual Hulk himself.

#8 Posted by BrianBush363 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

@Renee: sorry my friend, no floating moose, it's spiked into the ground near the fire, you can see the spike protruding from the center of the moose.

#9 Edited by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

@Renee said:

Is the moose suppose to be floating in the fire?

he's roasting over an open fire. =P

#10 Posted by lmothander (103 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha! This doesn't make Whilce Portacio's art seem so bad! Hulk s one of my fav characters and I'm not sure I like this new direction...

#11 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33403 posts) - - Show Bio
@Namor1987 said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@Namor1987 said:

Haven't read this series. I'm just saying to me personally visually this crap is hurting my eyes. No way in hell I could sit down & read this. Plus I'm more of a fan of She-Hulk, Lyra, Skaar, Red She-Hulk & Red Hulk than the actual Hulk himself.

Well it started off with SIlvestri and looked like this: 
Good 
 Then Portacio took over: 
 Bad
#12 Posted by kennybaese (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

That cover looks fantastic. The interiors... not so much.

#13 Edited by SpitfireINK (242 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: I'd agree if you had said Portacio leaving - that was some of the absolute worst.

Made Liefeld look capable it was truly atrocious!

#14 Posted by feargalr (1163 posts) - - Show Bio

@kennyshat said:

This is true.

I kinda wanna read this series just to see whats going on though...

#15 Posted by mordecaix7 (28 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm glad I decided to make issue #7 my final issue. Did anyone else IMMEDIATELY notice the lazy copy and paste of the hulk from the panel where he's roasting the shark to the panel where he's roasting the moose? Horrible.

#16 Posted by Renee (10289 posts) - - Show Bio

@BrianBush363:

Ohh I see it now haha.

@SpidermanWins:

I know, it just looked like he was some how floating in it before BrianBush pointed out the spike to me lol! XD

#17 Posted by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

@Renee said:

@BrianBush363:

Ohh I see it now haha.

@SpidermanWins:

I know, it just looked like he was some how floating in it before BrianBush pointed out the spike to me lol! XD

Yea I thought the same thing with the shark. I was wondering why random animals were floating over lava pits and then I realized they were on spikes. Made me facepalm hard lol

#18 Posted by Mad_Wolverine (228 posts) - - Show Bio

What the feck? Did they decide beforehand to make sure they pick the UGLIEST artists possible?

#19 Posted by Kurolegacy (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh, so this is what Hulk wanted to do with freedom from Bruce; take a lava bath, ride a triceratops, swim with whales, wrestle a giant octopus for treasure and eat a shark and moose. Our hero folks.

#20 Posted by TerrellV13 (74 posts) - - Show Bio

@Namor1987: It really does!!!

#21 Posted by DATNIGGA (1193 posts) - - Show Bio

This may be a dumb question but.. does he still have an anger problem anymore? lol

#22 Posted by loganchild (43 posts) - - Show Bio

@DATNIGGA: bro when we gonna get a tight black hero team

#23 Posted by KRYPTON (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

Like how Hulk is doing whatever he wants now, and is happy. Free and having fun this best part of life.

#24 Posted by TDK_1997 (14896 posts) - - Show Bio

The art sucks so much that I need to puke.

#25 Posted by DATNIGGA (1193 posts) - - Show Bio

@loganchild: when marvel makes some new characters worth looking at

#26 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kurolegacy said:

Huh, so this is what Hulk wanted to do with freedom from Bruce; take a lava bath, ride a triceratops, swim with whales, wrestle a giant octopus for treasure and eat a shark and moose. Our hero folks.

LOL

#27 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

The art is so terrible it doesn't even look like the Hulk.

#28 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

The cover art is beautiful.

#29 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1672 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kurolegacy: Yeah, O tempora, O mores

#30 Posted by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

that cover is sooo misleading aha i just read last issue the art wasnt that good lolo

#31 Posted by mtrakos (563 posts) - - Show Bio

@kennyshat said:

#32 Posted by The Impersonator (5483 posts) - - Show Bio

I

the cover.

I

the interior.

#33 Posted by silverlord90 (221 posts) - - Show Bio

My... eyes... bleed...

#34 Posted by ahgunsillyo (113 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm apparently in the minority in thinking the art is pretty nice; it's reminiscent of Kev Walker's work on Thunderbolts. It might be the coloring. I think The Hulk's nose is a little too wide in most of the panels, but that shot of Happy Hulk riding the long-horned triceratops makes me smile.

#35 Posted by Lt_Cmdr_Kicker (71 posts) - - Show Bio

Sooo.. Back when I saw issue one, Hulk had a nice beard going on with sum long flowing hair & now he shaved it all off & is on permanent Vacation?! Sumone shood totally fill me in on what I've missed here.. -_-

#36 Posted by ImperiousRix (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lt_Cmdr_Kicker said:

Sooo.. Back when I saw issue one, Hulk had a nice beard going on with sum long flowing hair & now he shaved it all off & is on permanent Vacation?! Sumone shood totally fill me in on what I've missed here.. -_-

That's the job of a .1 issue! The good ones, anyway...

#37 Posted by longbowhunter (7083 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh Hulk! Am I the only one who heard "Vacation" by the GoGo's playing in their heard while looking at this?

I dont read Jason Aaron's Hulk (mostly due to price), but I was actually thinking about picking up this point one issue...until I saw it was still $3.99.

#38 Posted by revbucky (306 posts) - - Show Bio

Like others have said, I like the cover art but the interior leaves much to be desired.

#39 Posted by notarandomguy (316 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@Namor1987 said:

OMG this^^^

#40 Posted by Danial79 (2351 posts) - - Show Bio

I like cartoony art (like Ramos), but I just don't think it suits this title.

#41 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Just finished reading the "Hulk vs. Banner" storyline today and...wow. Yesssss, I definitely am picking this up! RIP Banner...

#42 Posted by GuruOfFunk (442 posts) - - Show Bio

The cover looks pretty cool. I actually really like the books art, it just needs to be in something other than the hulk. Maybe in something not superhero related.

#43 Posted by Mutant X (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell guys? The art's not even that bad. Chill out.

I'm actually fairly interested and may pick the book up...

#44 Posted by dondasch (926 posts) - - Show Bio

Good Lord, what is wrong with the art ? I could barely look at it.

#45 Posted by TheWitchingHour (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

Really the art sucks? I think it looks great. At least from an aesthetics point of view.

#46 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm not picking this comic up for art anyway, i'm getting it to follow the story

#47 Posted by royale_with_cheese (747 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm glad that the Hulk is finally happy and all, but I don't like where the story is heading; especially how the title has been portraying Banner. Hulk has been affiliated with way too many people for a character who only wants to be left alone, and Bruce has never been so helpless and needy as he is depicted by Aaron. Furthermore, why is the Hulk bald, when he has an insane healing factor?

#48 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1672 posts) - - Show Bio

Horrible, terrible and other words of similar content. They've been destroying Hulk for quite a long time now.

#49 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@Namor1987 said:

Sucky art for a sucky book, so it all works out.

#50 Posted by LordRequiem (1315 posts) - - Show Bio

Silvestri's interpretation would be far superior.