Posted by G-Man (18920 posts) - - Show Bio

This week we'll see the release of ALL-NEW X-MEN #7 by Brian Michael Bendis and David Marquez. The series has the original (and young) X-Men plucked from their time period and are now in the present. There's been some interesting encounters and we're about to see more between the past and present versions of Angel.

Marvel has released an early preview for issue #8, which goes on sale next month.

Marvel is pleased to present your first look at All New X-Men #8, from the blockbuster creative team of Brian Michael Bendis and David Marquez! Angel, plucked from the past, finally meets his future self and the two end up fighting Madame Hydra and a Hydra cadre. This doesn’t go unnoticed by Earth’s Mightiest Heroes! How will the Avengers react to the time-swept X-Men?

So what are you waiting for? Head on out and reserve a copy of All-New X-Men #8 today!ALL-NEW X-MEN #8 (JAN130674)

Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS

Art by DAVID MARQUEZ

Cover by STUART IMMONEN

FOC – 2/11/13, ON SALE – 3/6/13

== TEASER ==
#1 Posted by Ahmed Sherif (261 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder if he'll ever know about Apocalypse

#2 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

nice.

#3 Posted by darrend127 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool series so far, but,I swear if Angel and Angel hook up, I`m done.

#4 Posted by kid Apollo (721 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74: itll probably be a throw away line, like the Wasp with Scarlet Witch's children prior to Disassembled. 'blah blah blah remember what happened with Apocalypse?...oops'

#5 Posted by broo1232 (1520 posts) - - Show Bio

Utterly love this series can't believe how much I like it.

#6 Posted by queenfrost_ (2490 posts) - - Show Bio

nooo :( i can already tell bendis will character assassinate madame hydra so he can use her as a plot device

#7 Posted by RalfvdH (651 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool... Actuallly kinda wished ärchangel' was still "Archangel" like he was in Rick remenders X-force story...Could be a interesting interaction with his younger self ... But this is cool too

#8 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@kid Apollo: possible

#9 Posted by queenfrost_ (2490 posts) - - Show Bio

@darrend127: you were the only one thinking it

#10 Posted by Zeeguy91 (1174 posts) - - Show Bio

@darrend127 said:

Is that even a possibility? Did I miss Angel coming out of the closet or something?

#11 Posted by blur1528 (1033 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zeeguy91 said:

@darrend127 said:

Is that even a possibility? Did I miss Angel coming out of the closet or something?

Hahaha! Bring it on.

#12 Posted by Smurfboy (480 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks good!

#13 Posted by danhimself (22720 posts) - - Show Bio

@darrend127 said:

What????? why would that even enter your head?

#14 Posted by ArtisticNeedham (2267 posts) - - Show Bio

Why isn't Stuart Immonen doing the interior art anymore?

Love this comic, wouldn't it be great if it kept going and never ended?

#15 Posted by Crackdown (610 posts) - - Show Bio

HYDRA looks amazing!

#16 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

Please don't make the heroes fight each other, just this once Marvel don't do it.

#17 Posted by StMichalofWilson (4119 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers?! Hydra?! Angels?!

What the Frak?!

#18 Posted by TheProtagonist (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting.

#19 Posted by Namor1987 (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

hydra looks better than they have in years.

#20 Posted by feebadger (1445 posts) - - Show Bio

@darrend127 said:

I will ONLY buy it if they do :)

#21 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@darrend127 said:

Its not gay its masturbation!

#22 Posted by Mediumflyer7 (282 posts) - - Show Bio

@darrend127: huh, I never knew Angel was gay?

#23 Posted by Mucklefluga (2602 posts) - - Show Bio

This series is so great :D

#24 Posted by Mr Marvel82 (123 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: LOL.

It's not Angel, it's that part of Psylocke she placed in his head so that they would always have a psychic rapport... Wait. That was another mutant telepath. never mind.

I wouldn't mind if older Angel came out. I mean look at that hair, and this pose. lol

#25 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr Marvel82 said:

It's not Angel, it's that part of Psylocke she placed in his head so that they would always have a psychic rapport... Wait. That was another mutant telepath. never mind.

I wouldn't mind if older Angel came out. I mean look at that hair, and this pose. lol

That would open a can of worms with the whole "its a choice" debate that I doubt Marvel wants any part of.

#26 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

looks like ultimate x-men

#27 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

Man it's a shame, and I hate to say it. The X-Men used to be cool, but now they SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#28 Posted by fACEmelter88 (598 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto is going to go bad and kill the original 5 and become ruler of the world...that's my theory. Or Arcade will, Apocalypse might maybe even Sinister.

#29 Posted by BKole (506 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArtisticNeedham: He's probably taking a break. There's one thing meeting a monthly schedule, but this is bimonthly. 22 Pages at a Bi-Monthly rate is as punishing as you get.

#30 Posted by DJ1107 (244 posts) - - Show Bio

@queenfrost_: How does one Character assassinate a terrorist? I don't see how since Hydra is going to just be the plot device to get the Avengers to meet up with the Angels.

#31 Posted by queenfrost_ (2490 posts) - - Show Bio

@DJ1107: because madame hydra would NEVER do such a heinous and pety crime. her tactics are more sleuthing and lethal. but alas bendis must use her as a plot device to bring the two teams together

#32 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (4215 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr Marvel82 said:

lol

#33 Posted by RawrImADragon (206 posts) - - Show Bio

loved stuart immonen, but marquez should be forced to become the permanent artist for this title. so good.

#34 Posted by Mbecks14 (2029 posts) - - Show Bio

The art in this book is AWESOME. I haven't read a Marvel book in years but this is tempting.

#35 Posted by chocobojam (288 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Marquez art more than Immonen. This series is probably the most i enjoy so far.

#36 Posted by Zeeguy91 (1174 posts) - - Show Bio

Totally looking forward to this.

#37 Posted by dondave (38906 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks cool

#38 Posted by Markus_Langbourn (387 posts) - - Show Bio
@queenfrost_ said:

nooo :( i can already tell bendis will character assassinate madame hydra so he can use her as a plot device

Of course he will. And then she'll fall in love with one of the X-Men, probably Wolverine.
#39 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6836 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh Warren, if only his younger self found out what happened with him and Apocalypse and all that...

#40 Posted by The Average Bear (2079 posts) - - Show Bio

Warren and Warren flying towards the commotion is a pretty cool scene

#41 Posted by kuma_far (510 posts) - - Show Bio

@darrend127: I was thinking just the same thing

#42 Posted by Maki_P (275 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait! The Avengers don't know about the All New X-men yet? Mmmmmm.... interesting

#43 Posted by Teerack (7459 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully the original avengers will show up in the present from the past to fight the original x-men! In All Never AvX!

#44 Posted by queenfrost_ (2490 posts) - - Show Bio

@Markus_Langbourn: You read my mind

#45 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (8091 posts) - - Show Bio

God damn this book is so good!

#46 Posted by PsyGuy86 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Hydra does indeed look cool. I wonder what present Warren tells past Warren and how it'll impact his future.