gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

This May, the future Brotherhood of Evil Mutants has returned, and Marvel is proud to present your first look at ALL-NEW X-MEN #27 – from the New York Times Bestselling creative team of Brian Michael Bendis and Stuart Immonen. Last seen in the blockbuster Battle of the Atom, Raze, Molly Hayes, Charles Xavier III and the Ice Hulk have gone underground, plotting their next move against the All-New X-Men! Jean Grey returned from space different, manifesting new and uncontrollable powers. Could it be that the Brotherhood was right about her? As they prepare to make their devastating move against the original X-Men, these two teams will come to Earth shattering blows once more! When the dust settles, who will be left standing? Find out when ALL-NEW X-MEN #27 explodes into comic shops this May!

ALL-NEW X-MEN #27 (MAR140734)

Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS

Art & Cover by STUART IMMONEN

75th Anniversary Variant by ALEX ROSS (MAR140735)

Alex Ross Sketch Variant Also Available (MAR140736)

FOC – 04/21/14, On-Sale 05/14/14

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Cool, I really enjoyed these characters.

opticblast98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Oh man, it's about to get real! And what's going on with Professor X?

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They didn't get the memo? The futur brotherhood are freaking boring.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They didn't get the memo? The futur brotherhood are freaking boring.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of them myself either.

cobra88king8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

Looking forward to seeing Laura kick Future Deadpool's @$$

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arent at least 3 members of that Brotherhood confirmed dead ? At least Xorna and Beast are.

imredjimmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool. I hope this means we'll see more of Kymera, Storm's daughter from the future. Didn't she stay in the present to chase the evil future brotherhood?

Avatar image for raggedscarecrow
RaggedScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imredjimmy: She's doing a bloody poor job of it.The only things I've seen her do are walk around the JGS with her cat/panther and make plans to have coffee with her mother.

@avenger85: I think Deadpool was the only one confirmed as being dead (Kid Xavier mentions it). Beast and Xorna should be dead, but we never saw the bodies and SHIELD never found them either. Beast could've survived the energy beam, it looked like it only hit his right shoulder. Xorna, however, should be dead, due to exploding or whatever that page was. I guess they could be telepathic illusions projected by Kid Xavier, but we'd need dialogue to confirm that.

Deadknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

Any chance we'll get to see present Molly Hayes knock some sense into her future self? That is something I would very much like to see.

COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does the future Xavier have to also be in a wheelchair? Or bald for that matter? Or even white?

Avatar image for thewalkingdeadpool18
thewalkingdeadpool18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From reading these comments i have to say.....I don't know what the f*** is going on already i'm confused as f***. Deadpools dead? How? Is this alternate timeline or alternate universe? Why is Beast a Ginger? Why did a woman give birth to a baby and now have old man Xavier in her room? Is Xavier going to be back to life in normal timeline/univere? WHAT THE F*** IS GOING ON?!

Djainess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any chance we'll get to see present Molly Hayes knock some sense into her future self? That is something I would very much like to see.

Yeah me too -.-

Deadknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#14  Edited By Deadknight

@thewalkingdeadpool18: An alternate future timeline is involved, and an alternate Deadpool from that timeline was supposedly killed, so whether or not that's really him or an illusion in the preview remains to be seen. Beast is not a ginger, that is Raze, the son of Wolverine and Mystique from the alternate timeline. The woman giving birth is presumably a flashback to her giving birth to Kid X, Professor Xavier's grandson from the alternate timeline, and it then fast-forwards to his teens when his telepathic powers manifest for the first time. Professor Xavier will probably still be dead for a while longer. That's as far as I can figure about what is going on based on these previews.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

They're baaaaaaaaack...

cobra88king8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maddpanda531: He's in that image though next Xavier^2 and Molly

Avatar image for thewalkingdeadpool18
thewalkingdeadpool18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadknight:

Well still kind of confusing but i understand it more. Raze sounds OP AF. Wolverine and Mystique powers?

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

Who's having Xavier's child?!

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Maddpanda531

@cobra88king8: Huh. So he is. But then again, so are Beast and Xorna, who also died in BOTA. I wouldn't be suprised if it's an illusion. After all, that is the grandson of one of the world's most powerful telepathy.

Avatar image for artisticneedham
ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love this comic so much, I hope they never return home. Its a great concept and I could see them being there a regular thing.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops is looking badass, how the woman in the first page?

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldnightcrawler did you see this preview???

@sora_thekey:

Dunno. i guess we have to wait and see but i always thought it was a grown-up blindfold but it cant be because well of the eyes.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xavier likes Sega lol.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

where is the first look of all-new x-men 26?????

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uggg well the current timeline jean grey please stand up.

cobra88king8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By cobra88king8

@maddpanda531: Well then I'm at least hoping to see Laura beat someone up. She hasn't beat up anyone besides mooks and allies in a while

Ducey13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like reading All-New X-Men a lot, but i'm not excited to see the Future Brother back already. Battle for the Atom was a big let down that really didnt do anything except show that some of the X-Men become villains in the future.

_Genesis_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I guess I'm the only one who like them

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#29  Edited By Teerack

It says a lot of how much i cared about these characters that i literally have no memory of what ever happened to them. Future Deadpool was the only cool one in the bunch other then Kid X who is now not cool by being crippled.

majingojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By majingojira

All I remember about them is how much turning Molly Hayes evil without even the faintest hint of explanation managed to piss me off royally. Last year was a crap year for Runaways fans and this year is looking no better.

Turning Molly evil like this, so blandly an in such a vapid roll is really bad writing. She's not a character, she's a placeholder here. One that also has the unfortunate stink of genetic predeterminism. Her parents were evil, therefore she can't help but be evil too.

And that's an idea that makes me red with rage.

I hold no hope that any explanation for her siding with the brotherhood will come forward (as their entire motivation was so ill defined that it neared parody levels), because of her status as basically a placeholder for 'generic super strong person'. Hell, her powers lost their psionic edge, which made them interesting. Now she's been rendered generic almost as if she was being written by Dennis Hopeless.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it wasn't for Stuart Immone this book would be muuuch worse( and didn't Phoebe dyed her hair red?).

Emma, Magik and Cyclops look very badass here, but I guess that without the Cuckoos and their TP they are going to be beaten badly by the Brotherhood(unless Bendis remembers that Magik has got telepathic resistance that borders full immunity, but I'm sure he doesn't since he hasn't remembered that Mystique and Wolverine are pretty resistant too). Then, while all the other mutants will be dying or saying ridiculous lines, Jean Deus Ex Machina Grey will show immense telepathic powers or even new powers to badly beat the enemy and the arc will end without any repercussion on the following stories. Well done, Brian.

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So is it suppose to be like X3 where Xavier was killed by "Phoenix" and swapped bodies with another person only this time its a baby

Akindoodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry but uuh.... who's baby is that?

ChocolateFrogs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I think I'll read this on Marvel Unlimited next year, as it sounds cool.

But I'd be more excited about this if Battle of the Atom had a bigger, impacting ending. I still don't understand exactly why the future Brotherhood came back, aside from something unexplained happened in the future.