• 62 results
#51 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@Brazen_Intellect:

Ha! He cant even beat up Moon Knight, please :p

Yeah but not the urban Udon look either though. He still needs to rock the hood and cloak, or some variation of it. But the skull mask and underwear outside the tights look can go.

#52 Posted by Iron Fist Angel (232 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh, out of all the Marvel events in recent years, this one is probably the least interesting for me. I'll get it but I don't really care.

#53 Posted by gravitypress (2066 posts) - - Show Bio

Since when did Ultron want submission?

#54 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5697 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely buying.

#55 Edited by jesusdisciple001 (546 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Whoa, Black Panther and Taskmaster working together? You had my curiosity... but now you have my attention, Age of Ultron.

i like the way he dies men

#56 Posted by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is everyone jumping to conclusions and saying Black Panther dies? Do you really think they'd kill off such a big character and then include it in a preview? For all we know, Taskmaster felt a pulse and left him there because he knows he's okay, or, he just can't feel one through T'Challa's armor. Either way, I sincerely doubt we just witnessed the death of a classic character in a preview.

Staff
#57 Posted by jumpstart55 (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks awesome!!! 
Marvels definitely getting their stuff right this time around.

#58 Posted by Iridium (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Have they retconned that ridiculous explicit memory loss nonsense from Taskmaster yet?

#59 Posted by nappystr8 (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

New Taskmaster costume is pretty awesome.

#60 Posted by Brazen_Intellect (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quintus_Knightfall said:

@Brazen_Intellect:

Ha! He cant even beat up Moon Knight, please :p

Yeah but not the urban Udon look either though. He still needs to rock the hood and cloak, or some variation of it. But the skull mask and underwear outside the tights look can go.

Speaking of Moon Knight, Tasky could do with following his fashion sense, head to toe body armor with a very clean and minimalist design. At first look it is hard to take the character seriously dressed like that. The UDON look was a much needed update, but I agree to leave some of his original look.

I would re-arm him with the variation of the tech that Cap and USAgent used to make an energy version of their shields. It would let him use any of the signature weapons he has mastered on the fly and not clutter him with countless items strapped all over him.

With the right look and writers take I think he could be Marvel's Deathstroke in terms of popularity and lethal rep

#61 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@Brazen_Intellect: Its a shame cause the Age of U costume doesnt look bad at all cept for the mask. No cape with a body armor black ops style theme, kinda badass.

#62 Posted by TheReaper111 (129 posts) - - Show Bio

what the fuck is wrong with taskmaster's costume??? it looks god awful, and that artwork holy crap it looks bad for a big marvel event.

#63 Posted by cameron83 (7643 posts) - - Show Bio

@longbowhunter: If marvel events disappoint,you'd be depressed with DC events! :D