• 71 results
Posted by G-Man (37775 posts) - - Show Bio

What happens after AGE OF ULTRON? We'll be finding out in June as Marvel has released a preview for the first issue that will look at the fallout of the event. Get ready for more crazy issue numbering.

It’s the hit comic book event of the spring, and this June – get your first look at the monumental fallout from Age Of Ultron in Age Of Ultron #10A.I.! From Eisner Award winning writer Mark Waid & red-hot artist Andre Araujo, founding Avenger Hank Pym, stands at a crossroads! Faced with a dilemma only he can solve, Pym must gamble his past AND his future! By the end of this issue, one of the smartest men in the Marvel Universe will have an entirely new role, but will he have been redeemed?

So what are you waiting for? A whole new world is about to be unveiled following the end of Age Of Ultron #10! Head on over to your local comic shop and reserve a copy of Age Of Ultron #10A.I - TODAY!

AGE OF ULTRON #10A.I. (APR130594)

AGE OF ULTRON #10A.I. RIVERA VARIANT (APR130595)

Written by MARK WAID

Pencils by ANDRE ARAUJO

Cover by SARA PICHELLI

Variant Cover by PAOLO RIVERA

FOC – 5/27/13, ON-SALE – 6/26/13

#1 Posted by Mucklefluga (2609 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, i've lost interest in this event. I had little in the beginning and then the story got out of hand and lost it's original focus.

#2 Edited by broo1232 (1520 posts) - - Show Bio

It's Mark Waid, so I'll get it, but still this event was a waste.

#3 Posted by Rich711 (259 posts) - - Show Bio

Such a disappointment.

#4 Posted by StMichalofWilson (4017 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Hank is just going to retire as a hero. It just seems obvious

#5 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, i've lost interest in this event. I had little in the beginning and then the story got out of hand and lost it's original focus.

#6 Posted by BR_Havoc (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess there goes my idea of Hank becoming Miracle Man.

#7 Posted by xtremekidx (576 posts) - - Show Bio

This event started so amazingly....the moment wolverine killed Hank,it went downhill :(

#8 Posted by RustyRoy (13555 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it true that Janet is Scott's girlfriend in AoU? And that she is the new Captain Marvel?

#9 Edited by Lt_Cmdr_Kicker (71 posts) - - Show Bio

I lost interest in the event as well, it went from Age of Ultron to Age of LeFay.. Forgot about the heroes that traveled to the future & shifted focus too much.. Marvel should have left this "event" where it belongs. In the future!

#10 Edited by M3th (2099 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy: Yes it's true. *Spoiler* When Logan Killed Hank he changed Wasps story.

#11 Edited by TommytheHitman (3400 posts) - - Show Bio

Fu£k this event so much.

#12 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6521 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like this'll pretty much just be a Hank issue. :)

@rustyroy Yes, that's true. But it's Age Of Ultron so that timeline will probably be changed by the end.

#13 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6521 posts) - - Show Bio

I lost interest in the event as well, it went from Age of Ultron to Age of LeFay.. Forgot about the heroes that traveled to the future & shifted focus too much.. Marvel should have left this "event" where it belongs. In the future!

I get the feeling they stopped focusing on the ones that went to the future because when things were changed in the past, that future wasn't there to go to any more.

I could be wrong though, but that seems to make some sense I think.

#14 Posted by Sidious (61 posts) - - Show Bio

"It’s the hit comic book event of the spring"

with whom exactly??

#15 Posted by Trevel8182 (754 posts) - - Show Bio

So I guess my wish of Hank and Janet getting back together and getting a new series written by

Mark Waid is going to be happening any time soon.

#16 Posted by laabitres (458 posts) - - Show Bio

iits a good event i mean they were never gonna defeaat ultron in the future hence the change of events

#17 Posted by JamDamage (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

I keep wonderine where hell Marvel wants to go with this. It still seems like it's an altenate universe this is happening in even tho we're told it's not. All these stories where one moment changes all the boundries of what things are now have nothing on the Age of Apocalypse. Still the best of these type stories. We've had a glimse of Days of the Future Past but so far that story as well as this one, is lacking the depth that AOA had.

#18 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6521 posts) - - Show Bio

@m3th said:

@rustyroy: Yes it's true. *Spoiler* When Logan Killed Hank he changed Wasps story.

If you're putting spoilers, highlight what you've written and click the 'Spoiler' button.

Like this.

#19 Posted by ComicKing7 (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank is either gonna die, become ultron, or get another new identity. Also I guess this means ultron is really big.

#20 Posted by dondave (38818 posts) - - Show Bio

@mucklefluga said:

#21 Posted by kriminal (654 posts) - - Show Bio

ya it got outta hand quickly. i was hoping that after logan killed hank that tony or bruce or even somebody else would end up creating ultron. marvel should keep events under 7 issues

#22 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't Hank get his own title? Instead of just sharing it someone else...

#23 Posted by Miss_Garrick (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh look, Hank Pym having ANOTHER crisis and probably responsible for ANOTHER disaster. AGAIN!! He needs to go away and never come back to the super hero world.

#24 Edited by The Stegman (25541 posts) - - Show Bio

This event seems like such a waste.

#25 Posted by Poncho (64 posts) - - Show Bio

just 1 issue of Hank Pym written by Mark Waid? Stop playing with my emotions Marvel!

#26 Posted by michaelthemighty17 (237 posts) - - Show Bio

that varient looks cool though

#27 Edited by M3th (2099 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Perfect 10 (1174 posts) - - Show Bio

its hank pym so will be picking it up

#29 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6521 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by fury714 (589 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm digging the art though. Real nice. :D

#31 Posted by ScarletBatman (366 posts) - - Show Bio

It didn't forget about the heroes that traveled to the future. They died hardcore. Go back and look at it, they were shown as being all but massacred in that issue.

#32 Posted by ScarletBatman (366 posts) - - Show Bio

I've liked this series quite a bit. It set up a very dark and scary world to begin with, then transitioned to a really messed up present and now will transition to the new Status Quo.

#33 Posted by zombietag (1502 posts) - - Show Bio

can we get the "hottest girls" ads out of here?

#34 Posted by Samuel_Simmons (175 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhh...same cover much?

#35 Posted by TheGraail (7 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I've heard, after this book, there will be separate stories on each one of the remaining heroes...i'm really interested in that.

#36 Edited by lordraiden (7582 posts) - - Show Bio

@sidious said:

"It’s the hit comic book event of the spring"

with whom exactly??

That's marketing for ya! Never had much interest in this, glad I didn't poor any money into it. Has Ultron actually been in any of the issues in a battle as the main protagonist?

#37 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

Loving the variant cover with all of Hank's identities!

#38 Edited by TheGraail (7 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordraiden:

Nope.

Instead of Ultor we see Vision as the "bad" guy

#39 Posted by bigboi100000 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

"You'd be amazed, the trash this world can create"

#40 Posted by lordraiden (7582 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordraiden:

Nope.

So, he isn't even the real/main villain? Is Vission just posing as him or has he taken over him?

#41 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6521 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegraail said:

@lordraiden:

Nope.

So, he isn't even the real/main villain? Is Vission just posing as him or has he taken over him?

Ultron was controlling Vision from the future.

#42 Edited by Trodorne (2596 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow... I was wondering what sort of connection angela was going to have to the marvel universe....

#43 Posted by lordraiden (7582 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordraiden said:

@thegraail said:

@lordraiden:

Nope.

Oh! So, that begs the question, is Viosn more powerfull than Ultron? If Ultron felt he couldn't accomplish world domination on his own/with his own body/powers?

#44 Posted by nappystr8 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

...Angela Pym. Please tell me Neil Gaiman's character has not been retconned as Hank's mom.

I love Hank Pym, but I think my dislike of anything event will outweigh that and I will steer clear of this issue. The art, while not bad per se, isn't doing this book any favors either.

#45 Edited by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6521 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

@lordraiden said:

@thegraail said:

@lordraiden:

Nope.

Oh! So, that begs the question, is Viosn more powerfull than Ultron? If Ultron felt he couldn't accomplish world domination on his own/with his own body/powers?

He was just using him to order around his Ultron troops I think. Vision didn't actually do any of the fighting. I don't think Ultron himself was actually involved in the fight. He just sent loads of his troops to deal with the humans, whilst he stayed in the future controlling them through Vision. I think

#46 Posted by bigboi100000 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

I just don't understand what "Age of Ultron" is supposed to be. I mean, I do know what it's literally about and why it exists in a business sense, but I'm talking in the Roger Ebert sense.

When Ebert judged movies he said "It's not what a movie is about, it's how it is about it.”

And when I try to think about how Age of Ultron is, I don't see any genuine, story-driven motivation.

* I would also suspect that as soon as Marvel begins pushing a Daredevil movie that Waid's current treatment will start to close in on its finale because it's too "retro" while movie audiences want a gritty hard PG-13 Frank Miller-style "marvel streets" movie.

#47 Posted by lordraiden (7582 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotcha. Still hasn't convinced me this has been worth while, as far as the story goes. Thanx for the info :-)

#48 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6521 posts) - - Show Bio

@trodorne said:

Wow... I was wondering what sort of connection angela was going to have to the marvel universe....

Ohnonononono!

I know nothing about this Angela character, but a non-Marvel character being retconned into being related to one of my favourite characters? Don't like.

#49 Posted by Teerack (7372 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hope Pym's solution isn't to just transfer all of his brain patterns into Ultron becoming the Ultron A.I. appose to just coping his brain waves.

I kind of feel like that's where this is going and I hate thinking that Pym i just a robot now. Especially considering they had Pym bring up the fact that Tony was horrified about the idea of when humans and technology merge, but Pym seemed to wand and embrace it.

Any I the only one thinking this?

#50 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Age of Ultron supposed to be the Marvel equivalent of Flash point? I like Ultron a lot, but this story is conceited and so out of place, and out of character. Given what happened in Annihilation Conquest, this whole destroy organic life contradicts everything that Ultron wanted to do prior to this event. What happened to the melding of organics and robotics? It seems Marvel took a full 360 and turned Ultron into the murderous robot of his classic days.