Extended Preview: VAMPIRELLA VOL 4: INQUISITION TPB

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

Each week Dynamite gives us exclusive extended previews. This one is super-extended. This should really give you a taste for what you can expect in the latest trade paperback release of VAMPIRELLA.

VAMPIRELLA VOL. 4: INQUISITION TPB

No Caption Provided

Brandon Jerwa (w)

Heubert Khan Michael (a)

Paul Renaud (c)

FC • 176 pages • $19.99 • Teen+

COURT IS IN SESSION!

Vampirella must defend her recent actions to a tribunal deep within Vatican City. Accused of falling to the corrupting influence of Chaos, she struggles to prove her innocence while simultaneously fighting a psychic battle with her most powerful enemy. Meanwhile, the vampire lord Dracula prepares his dark army for a march against humanity, empowering a terrifying new lieutenant to lead the charge.

COLLECTION FEATURES:

• Issues twenty-one through twenty-six of the critically-acclaimed series by Brandon Jerwa and Heubert Khan Michael

• Complete cover gallery featuring the art of Paul Renaud, Lucio Parrillo, Alé Garza, Fabiano Neves, Lui Antonio and Cezar Razek!

“Heubert Kahn Michael handles the art for this epic battle and he does a splendid job giving all the various fighters their proper form among the chaos surrounding them.” – Unleash the Fanboy

“A spooky yarn that continues the sexy chills begun back in 1969. Well done, gentlemen!” – SciFi Pulse

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

Now,i don't read 'Vampirella' comics,i only read the previews here,so pardon my ,maybe,harhness,but.....why is she SO exposed,as in her clothing?......i mean,ok,i'm not stupid,comics women are exposed,and "eccessive" but this is....two straps to hide her "private parts" of her already exposed private parts!!.

Sorry,for that,i just found it a little unnecessary....

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

She's been drawn like this for over four decades, there is no other reason then because.