Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

This week Dynamite Entertainment has given us an exclusive, extended preview of VOLTRON: YEAR ONE #5, DARK SHADOWS/VAMPIRELLA #3 and JIM BUTCHER’S THE DRESDEN FILES: FOOL MOON #8. This extended look give fans a closer look at what they can expect to see and will help you decide if any of these issues are comics you want to place on your pull list. Don't forget to check out the rest of Dynamite's previews for Wednesday, October 10th, here. What books are you planning on picking up with week?

VOLTRON: YEAR ONE #5

32 pages FC • $3.99 • Teen +

Written by BRANDON THOMAS

Art by CRAIG CERMAK

Cover by ADMIRA WIJAYA

The traitor has been revealed, and #686 finally has the smoking gun necessary to bring him down once and for all. Only one problem though---central command has been infiltrated by zombie robots, and they’re promising to execute a “flesh sack” every ten minutes until their demands are met. And cut off from the rest of his team, Commander Sven has no choice but to form an alliance with the same man he’s sworn to expose at all costs. Finally face-to-face with his enemy, yet on the run from

ones even more dangerous, what Sven does next changes everything. “Fearless Leader” goes penultimate, and this is where the future becomes set in stone…

== TEASER ==

----

DARK SHADOWS/VAMPIRELLA #3

32 pages FC • $3.99 • Teen +

Written by MARC ANDREYKO

Art by PATRICK BERKENKOTTER

Cover by FABIANO NEVES

Vampirella takes Barnabas on a tour of the seedy sex clubs of New York as the search for the serial killer heats up! And sparks fly between Pantha and Quentin, the werewolf! But our vampire heroes are in over their heads as the true villain behind the murders shows them a preview of her (!!) ancient evil!

----

JIM BUTCHER’S THE DRESDEN FILES: FOOL MOON #8

32 pages FC • $3.99 • Teen+ • re-solicit

Written by JIM BUTCHER, MARK POWERS

Art and cover by CHASE CONLEY

Shattered friendships. Fallen allies. Dark family secrets. Oh, and an increasingly large number of mutilated corpses strewn across Chicago. These are merely some of the

horrors Harry Dresden has endured in trying to stop an all-out war between several werewolf factions and the enigmatic gangster Johnny Marcone. Now, that war is coming to its tragic conclusion-and Harry will learn that his world, and the powers that threaten all he cares for, are far deadlier than he could possibly imagined...

#1 Posted by DarthLydia (107 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, really? I've thought others complaints about the Vamperiella and Red Sonja previews were silly... but topless women in a pool of blood AND showing nipples? Really? And this is posted by staff? You just gave up your rights to moderate or ban anyone who posts breasts.

#2 Posted by Grimoire (528 posts) - - Show Bio

Voltron seems to be getting good. I hope trades come out.

#3 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

Well!

#4 Posted by That60sGuy (286 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarthLydia said:

Ok, really? I've thought others complaints about the Vamperiella and Red Sonja previews were silly... but topless women in a pool of blood AND showing nipples? Really? And this is posted by staff? You just gave up your rights to moderate or ban anyone who posts breasts.

For a second I thought you said BEASTS and wondered "what's Hank McCoy got to do with this?" :D

#5 Posted by Master_Thief (675 posts) - - Show Bio

What happened to voltron force show

#6 Posted by Cavemold (1669 posts) - - Show Bio

Boobies! Can we post breast pics now?

#7 Posted by Twentyfive (2743 posts) - - Show Bio

Voltron is good. Just what is required is you get up to speed through the cartoon. So the whole comic experience is an investment.

#8 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Dresden Files and Voltron are simply wonderful, butt hat Dark Shadows/Vampirella miniseries I'm loving more and more with each little exclusive. Vampi, Barnaby, and Wolfie and Panthy. Just amazing. And of course I noticed the scene with Elizabeth Bathory O_O

#9 Posted by DonFelipe (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarthLydia said:

It seems to be okay to show topless women and their nipples as long as they are swimming in a pool of blood. I hadn't even noticed the breasts and nipples until I read your comment and you can't really see that much anyway. Still too much blood. All I see is red!

#10 Posted by DarthLydia (107 posts) - - Show Bio

Sooo violence against women, tossed naked in a pool of blood is ok for the Vine, got it. Considering who posted this preview I'm really really flabbergasted.