Posted by k4tzm4n (36126 posts) - - Show Bio

We're teaming up with Valiant to release brand spankin' new promos for each of their top-notch books. We'll release one per day (they have 5 titles) and today we have a promo for Robert Venditti's X-O MANOWAR. Illustrated by Arturo Lozzi, the image appears to show Aric bringing the fight to The Vine in one of their own ships.

Well, "uncompromising" is definitely a great way to describe Aric. It's going to be vicious as he aims to wipe out The Vine for what they've done to him. If you're not reading X-O MANOWAR, I highly recommend for you to fix that mistake. The last issue was a great jumping on point for 'Planet Death' and I imagine this one will be, too.

Be sure to check back tomorrow for another exclusive Valiant promo!

Staff
#1 Posted by CommaderKeen93 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

X-O manowar is some good stuff

#2 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually was going to pick up the first trade last time I was at the comic book shop, but then I found myself a copy of Saga, which I'm a bit more interested in.

I'll still probably pick it up at some point, mind.

#3 Posted by Reignmaker (2226 posts) - - Show Bio

Great series.

#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32223 posts) - - Show Bio

awesome stuff

#5 Posted by supercracker42 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

I know that there's some "Bad Blood" there, but would a Bob Layton cover be too much to ask?

#6 Posted by bladewolf (605 posts) - - Show Bio

Been reading it in trade, and love what I've read thus far. I'm eagerly awaiting the second trade which lands in March (I think).

#7 Posted by Dark_Phoinx (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait...

#8 Posted by Cavemold (1669 posts) - - Show Bio

great book lovely promo i saw back of shadowman 4

#9 Posted by dondave (33592 posts) - - Show Bio

Good series

#10 Posted by That60sGuy (286 posts) - - Show Bio

Listen to this -- X-O Manowar is THE BEST THING in comics right now. I LOVE All New X-Men, Superior Spider-Man, Batman and Uncanny Avengers -- but X-O is KING.

#11 Posted by grifter78 (229 posts) - - Show Bio

The first X-O trade has been out for two months! Pick it up people! :D

#12 Posted by rasx (242 posts) - - Show Bio

All the VALIANT books have been amazing thus far, highly recommended.

#13 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Very fitting...Aric is VERY uncompromising. I'd love to have that as a poster in my room.