Posted by G-Man (33964 posts) - - Show Bio

UNCANNY X-FORCE #17

(W) Sam Humphries (A) Harvey Tolibao (CA) Ramon K. Perez

"VENDETTA" PART IV

• Classic X-Force villain STRYFE has returned! And he's eager to exact his revenge on the man who left him broken and adrift in the timestream: CABLE.

• As Stryfe's plan comes to bear, Hope is brought face-to-face with Bishop, the man who crusaded across centuries in a mission to exterminate her. But this time around, she's ready to retaliate...and they'll hold nothing back as they race to destroy one another.

• Don't miss this no-holds-barred, knockdown, drag-out X-FORCE event! Because when the dust settles, only ONE X-Force team will be left standing...

Item Code: NOV130687 In Shops: 1/29/2014 SRP: $3.99

Staff
#1 Posted by Oscars94 (2508 posts) - - Show Bio

Stryfe = Captain Buzzkill.

#2 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

In the last issue I thought she stabbed Bishop in the shoulder, now he looks like he's gonna have all his cuts fall out regardless of what she does.

#3 Edited by DATNIGGA (1193 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly wanna see hope off bishop....

#4 Posted by Farkam (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

F*ck Hope.

#6 Posted by New_World_Order (13187 posts) - - Show Bio

@datnigga said:

I honestly wanna see hope off bishop....

Why?

#8 Posted by DATNIGGA (1193 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: just to see how stryfe's evil plan plays out. maybe hope ill turn evil and become the destroyer that bishop tried to prevent... i guess i wanna see what happens lol

#9 Edited by hyenascar (194 posts) - - Show Bio

Yawn another story of "Don't kill." Love Hope, Cable,Domino and Stryfe, but this is really hard to read through. Everyone is misunderstood, and suddenly Bishop was never really a crazy baby killing psycho who killed everyone in the way. If you even think that Hope killing Bishop is a great revenge for Stryfe, then I have ocean front property to sell you. Really bad character writing. Spoiler "soldiers" kill. Since Hope was raised as soldier.....well I don't want to ruin the surprise.

Same thing with ninjas. Every trick and lesson that made them ninjas was in order to kill. Sooooo.....you figure it out.

#11 Posted by IDontLikeBirds (327 posts) - - Show Bio

Never cared for Bishop.

#16 Posted by J_HickmanIsGod (172 posts) - - Show Bio

has this series picked up at all?!or is just as boring and uneventful as the first 8 issues? fuck,

they should get remender back on this title...

but yeah someone please let me know if its gotten any better