Posted by k4tzm4n (36392 posts) - - Show Bio

'City Fall' has been hugely impressive and now it's time to get stoked for the next issue. Part 3 was the debut of Dark Leo and now it's time to see him take action as Shredder's second-in-command. Meanwhile, the uneasy alliance between the Turtles and Old Hob/Slash continues (well, uneasy for everyone except for Michelangelo, that is). Check out the solicitation and then enjoy an exclusive preview of Wednesday's issue below!

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES #25

• Tom Waltz, Kevin Eastman (w)
  • Mateus Santolouco, Eastman (a)
  • Santolouco, Eastman (c)

CITY FALL” part 4: City Fall continues as Shredder reveals his new second-in-command: Leonardo! While the underworld readies their armies, the Turtles must come together if they have any hope of saving their brother. Don’t miss this landmark 25th issue that sees the launch of a full-scale war on New York City! The Savate, Foot Clan, and Slash are all back — along with a couple of shocking special guests!

32 pages • $3.99

Staff
#1 Edited by batmannflash (6186 posts) - - Show Bio

nice! Leonardo is awesome

#2 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Santolouco's art is easily the best to grace the title.

#3 Edited by Wolverine08 (38520 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorgeous art. Definitely picking this up. The whole storyline has been awesome.

#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32630 posts) - - Show Bio

Good to see more Savate

#5 Posted by Aiden Cross (15562 posts) - - Show Bio

Art looks great :)

#6 Posted by Xwraith (15146 posts) - - Show Bio

This is probably my favorite book on the shelves right now. And I never would have picked it up if it weren't for Comic Vine (and specifically Mr. @k4tzm4n).

#7 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7722 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmmm

I might finally buy this series

#8 Posted by tparks (4238 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmmm

I might finally buy this series

One of the best current ongoing series. THE best, IMHO. NOt just for nostalgia reasons either, it's all very well written and the new origin for the Turtles is better then the original, also IMHO.

Also, I hated seeing Leo turn at first, but the Dark Leo is starting to grow on me. He's a pretty awesome character.

#9 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7722 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: I mean it looks phenominal but its like Oh look the Turtles book then OOOOOO the new issue of Venom!

#10 Posted by k4tzm4n (36392 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: I mean it looks phenominal but its like Oh look the Turtles book then OOOOOO the new issue of Venom!

Well, you won't have that conflict much longer :(

Staff
#12 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7722 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Did you hear that some writer made a tweet saying something Big was coming when they asked about the cancellations, I think its gonna change names or take a month off due to Sp0ck

#13 Edited by AllStarSuperman (19868 posts) - - Show Bio

CHRISTMAS MONEY!!!!

#14 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

The best comic book being published! If you aren't reading this, then START!!!

#15 Posted by Michael_Moran (86 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by tigerex78 (147 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been enjoying this series. I am interested in seeing how this plays out and how they deal with the aftermath.

#19 Posted by NightFang (9854 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by wmwadeii (3218 posts) - - Show Bio

Always good to see an IDW Publishing comic being featured. Can't wait for this issue, still a little behind and really want to get to the City Fall arc.

#21 Edited by jwalser3 (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadowland?...

#22 Posted by MisterGreen (10 posts) - - Show Bio

I love this series so freak'n much!

#24 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5268 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to start reading this, Leo has been evil longer then I thought. Wanna see what the truth is. I

#25 Posted by mattwing87 (426 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Leo's new look! I can't believe someone as pure and good as Leo was turned to the "darkside"! You would think that Raph would have been the one who turned haha

#26 Edited by GraniteSoldier (6918 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@thecheesestabber said:

Well, you won't have that conflict much longer :(

Thanks for constantly opening that wound!

Seriously though, TMNT is awesome. It really does make me feel like a kid again. It's one of those things that trailed off as I grew older, but the reviews here really piqued my interest. And I am very glad they did.

#27 Edited by SHAZAM117 (2579 posts) - - Show Bio

Awww yes. Been waiting for this issue for a while

#28 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

So awesome! Really is such a nice twist with Dark Leo going on right now!

#29 Posted by IDontLikeBirds (247 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, I might start picking this up now. Heard great things about the series, the art looks good and that preview has me very interested.

#30 Edited by KingSciarrillo (14 posts) - - Show Bio

loving this run...Dark Leo is awesome and I can't wait to see more of the 3 vs 1 Turtle action!

#31 Edited by NightFang (9854 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope Casey works things out with his dad.

#32 Posted by RavenRecoil (12 posts) - - Show Bio

This story arc is awesome!! I love this comic. I hope they surpass the original in issue numbers.