Posted by G-Man (29415 posts) - - Show Bio

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES COLOR CLASSICS Vol. 2 #4

Kevin Eastman & Peter Laird (w) • Laird (a & c)

A Mirage black-and-white classic presented in full color! In "Distractions," Michelangelo finds himself in Feudal Japan, searching for his lost brothers, only to wind up battling an evil sorcerer in order to rescue a captive princess!

FC • 38 pages • $3.99

On sale: February 5, 2014

Staff
#1 Posted by Onemoreposter (3556 posts) - - Show Bio

God, Mikey was such a badass in the Mirage comics. Hate that he's become almost a joke character in other forms of media. PLEASE, ANYONE WHO HASN'T READ THE CLASSIC TURTLES, BUY THIS BOOK!!!!

#2 Posted by Master_Thief (597 posts) - - Show Bio

God, Mikey was such a badass in the Mirage comics. Hate that he's become almost a joke character in other forms of media. PLEASE, ANYONE WHO HASN'T READ THE CLASSIC TURTLES, BUY THIS BOOK!!!!

This.

#5 Posted by Braxxis7 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

@hughjackman5249: your aunt? Oh my god tell me more this sounds like such a good offer and not a scam at all

#6 Edited by manwithoutshame (480 posts) - - Show Bio

this is hardcore. gotta get it.

#7 Posted by medulaoblaganda (530 posts) - - Show Bio

i would love marvel to buy TMNT, wont that be fun?

#8 Posted by danhimself (21904 posts) - - Show Bio

no...not even a little bit

#10 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (4509 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn. I gotta read Mirage. I own one issue, but it was Ralph focussed.

#11 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (9872 posts) - - Show Bio

@medulaoblaganda said:

Agreed. I don't read TMNT (yet) but it would be the opposite of fun.

#12 Edited by danhimself (21904 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

@medulaoblaganda said:

especially if they were to have them in the regular 616 universe....imo the Turtles don't work in a universe that already has SPB's

#13 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (9872 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee said:

@danhimself said:

@medulaoblaganda said:

especially if they were to have them in the regular 616 universe....imo the Turtles don't work in a universe that already has SPB's

Oh god, I wasn't even thinking if they'd be in the 616. That's a nightmare. I was thinking more they have the rights and publish TMNT in a self contained Universe. I don't think Marvel would handle them nearly as carefully as they're being handled now.

#14 Posted by danhimself (21904 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

@danhimself said:

@medulaoblaganda said:

Oh god, I wasn't even thinking if they'd be in the 616. That's a nightmare. I was thinking more they have the rights and publish TMNT in a self contained Universe. I don't think Marvel would handle them nearly as carefully as they're being handled now.

if they were self contained in their own universe then it would of course depend on the creative team...we could end up with something similar to what we have now at IDW or we could get something like the Michael Bay film is shaping up to be

#15 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (9872 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: I love Marvel but I don't trust them completely (nor would I DC, really) with handling characters that are previously established outside of their company. There are rare occasions, of course.

#16 Edited by tigerkaya (1216 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by medulaoblaganda (530 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee: i want this character to grow. they are underrated in my opinion.

#18 Posted by Gordyson (33 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm so buying this.