Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

TEEN TITANS #13

(W) Will Pfeifer (A/CA) Ricken

With Superboy's fate revealed and the world turned against them, the Teen Titans must decide a new course-or go their separate ways!

Item Code: AUG150209In Shops: 11/11/2015SRP: $2.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

slade_wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

To be perfectly honest, the coloring alone is extremely off-putting. Everything is so muted, it's unbearable.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Outside_85

Thank every god above and below the Earth that Lobdell is off the cover and out of the book.

Edit: btw, I do hope the cover isn't a spoiler on who gets to clock Blacks ticket... because I fear that if it is, then there's going to be a line somewhere going: "Ain't no man who can tell me what to do!"

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 the_stegman  Moderator

Lobdell is gone, but that art isn't good, the Titan's can't win!

Bonzi161

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I can deal with less than great art as long as Lobdell is not writing

lagozzino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

There's been a different artist for every issue of this arc, I think. I guess Rocafort jumped ship to do the new The Ultimates series for Marvel at the last minute. I know these artists are only employed on a "work for hire" basis and aren't permanent employees of their publishing company, but its still pretty weird that there's no clause in their contracts that says "You can't leave in the middle of a story arc. It makes future collected editions look not cohesive."

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's been a different artist for every issue of this arc, I think. I guess Rocafort jumped ship to do the new The Ultimates series for Marvel at the last minute. I know these artists are only employed on a "work for hire" basis and aren't permanent employees of their publishing company, but its still pretty weird that there's no clause in their contracts that says "You can't leave in the middle of a story arc. It makes future collected editions look not cohesive."

While that might sound logical, what if you had been hired to do a Morrison project under those terms? You'd be freelance for years and unable to go anywhere if anyone came and asked if you wanted an actual steady job,

Drmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lobdell is gone, but that art isn't good, the Titan's can't win!

Thank every god above and below the Earth that Lobdell is off the cover and out of the book.

Edit: btw, I do hope the cover isn't a spoiler on who gets to clock Blacks ticket... because I fear that if it is, then there's going to be a line somewhere going: "Ain't no man who can tell me what to do!"

@bonzi161 said:

I can deal with less than great art as long as Lobdell is not writing

Leave1942

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bart's back? Interesting.

lagozzino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9  Edited By lagozzino

@outside_85 said:
@lagozzino said:

While that might sound logical, what if you had been hired to do a Morrison project under those terms? You'd be freelance for years and unable to go anywhere if anyone came and asked if you wanted an actual steady job,

True, but then you get into the issue of "Why aren't there clauses in writer contracts saying they absolutely need to keep to the schedule?", which I guess is just part of the larger problem of "Why aren't things more organized behind the scenes?", and that's just a huge digression from a Teen Titans preview so I'll drop it ;)

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lagozzino: Short answer is 'lack of unions'. But you are right.

VickBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I like the cover, Power Girl could be Gigger as Giganta? It may or may not, I have wanted to give a beating to Black.. I hate that man and it seems that she also.

Poor Tim.

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

What is up with Power Girl's uni-boob on the cover?!

wowlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep, still as awful as I left it. This whole plot and characters acting like they have schizophrenia really kills it for me. I mean half of the time, they act like different people. Like Wonder Girl for example. She was all mad that Kon came back but didn't turn himself in for some BS that nobody knows what really happened. What does she do to help her 'friend' ? She joins with the shady as hell Black on his bounty hunter team. Hunts down and tries to imprison Kon...fights him...gets beat...and SUDDENLY she is now on his side ? acting like she was about helping Kon all along ?

And don't get me started on Bart and his messed up appearance here where he somehow got drawn from his prison planet...leaving Solstice (whom commited a freaking MURDER just to stay with him ) and only mentions that once to guilt-trip Tim.... Screw you, Bart. If you care about her that much, instead of joining Black's bounty hunter team to go after Kon , you would've asked for help ...trying to save Solstice from the prison planet and not leaving her to die or suffer because of YOUR crimes. But noo...appearantly Titans cannot be rational or likable in N52...

Kid_jakeriv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UltimatePower6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

Man, I've been interested in getting into the teen titans for a while, but every time I read a page it just feels like dull writing...

Zainu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Zainu

RICKEN IS DOING THE ART??? But how come she's not using her usual art style??! It looks like she's trying to copy Rocafort's art :((( which is a damn shame, because her original style is more lovely.

Also, if you look at it the ending page, you can still see the pencils. Looks like the inker didn't really focus on the latter pages.

PScully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PScully

Whew!! The artwork is giving me a headache.

BeholdtheVison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

the fuck has this series done to Bart Allen

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the fuck has this series done to Bart Allen

Not featured him...

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Funny how you guys are keeping up with a book you hate so much. I actually think this run is pretty cool, but it's not without it's problems.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be perfectly honest, the coloring alone is extremely off-putting. Everything is so muted, it's unbearable.