Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

SUPERGIRL #31

(W) Tony Bedard (A) Emanuela Lupacchino, Ray McCarthy (CA) Emanuela Lupacchino

Beware her rage! Supergirl joins the Red Lanterns and sets out to learn more about her new status in the group! But a surprising new villain tells Kara that she's more alone in the universe than she ever suspected...

Item Code: MAR140204In Shops: 5/21/2014SRP: $2.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

LCazT1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

I sort of fell behind on Red Lanterns since the start of the Red Daughter of Krypton storyline started, but I've been meaning to catch up... Looking good!

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

I've really enjoyed Red Daughter of Krypton so far.

G_leno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By G_leno

I sort of fell behind on Red Lanterns since the start of the Red Daughter of Krypton storyline started, but I've been meaning to catch up... Looking good!

It has been a great story. I've really enjoyed it, its even made me like Guy Gardener!

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

I love Dex-starr.

COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont have a problem with the RL concept, a lot of them like Bleez seemed to be created as collateral damage between Green & Yellow Lantern fights, if the greens are good, & Yellows are an army of evil, then its always cool to have a third group that is against both & forces enemies to work together. But I dont like how they seem to be trying to make the RL seem to be good, if not more anti-heroy.

I thought the RL & Star-Saphire lights were the most difficult to control, I mean, they both should be pretty much you know, this side of evil. Reds just unstoppable rage & just slaughter any thing that could be a threat, dont give a damn who gets harmed in the process. Stars doing what they do, because love has to there, & if you prevent true love, then you die. Just extreme focusing on their mission. For example, if this were a Star-Saphire series, Bleez & Kara should just start making out because they'd sense the inhabitants find them to be universally hot & so therefore the emotional power of love/lust should overtake them.

Are the Orange, blue, & Indigos getting any focus?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cobramorph The Orange Lanterns are featured in Larfleeze's solo

nickv47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cobramorph: the orange, blue and indigos popped up in the early part of the new52 "new guardians".

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9 the_stegman  Moderator

I'm only reading Supergirl right now cause she IS tied to the Red Lanterns story, once that's done, I'm dropping the title.

LCazT1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g_leno said:

@lcazt1996 said:

It has been a great story. I've really enjoyed it, its even made me like Guy Gardener!

Pretty much!

Avatar image for jesusdisciple001
jesusdisciple001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jesusdisciple001

@cobramorph said:

I dont have a problem with the RL concept, a lot of them like Bleez seemed to be created as collateral damage between Green & Yellow Lantern fights, if the greens are good, & Yellows are an army of evil, then its always cool to have a third group that is against both & forces enemies to work together. But I dont like how they seem to be trying to make the RL seem to be good, if not more anti-heroy.

I thought the RL & Star-Saphire lights were the most difficult to control, I mean, they both should be pretty much you know, this side of evil. Reds just unstoppable rage & just slaughter any thing that could be a threat, dont give a damn who gets harmed in the process. Stars doing what they do, because love has to there, & if you prevent true love, then you die. Just extreme focusing on their mission. For example, if this were a Star-Saphire series, Bleez & Kara should just start making out because they'd sense the inhabitants find them to be universally hot & so therefore the emotional power of love/lust should overtake them.

Are the Orange, blue, & Indigos getting any focus?

Sorry please, how old are you if this isn't sarcarsm?

timelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been loving Red Daughter of Krypton I will be sad when Kara's time as a Red is over.

JayJayCAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Dex-Starr is awesome lol

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

Wait, I thought she traded the ring for a Canadian Justice League membership?

timelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By timelord

This book hasn't caught up to Forever Evil yet so she is still a Red.

lars_maximus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lars_maximus
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Given the pre-Flashpoint subtext between Kara and Wonder Girl, it wouldn't be completely unexpected.

@timelord said:

@amazingwebhead said:

This book hasn't caught up to Forever Evil yet so she is still a Red.

...I think trying to keep this crap sorted is what really drove the Joker crazy

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That art looks nasty.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Given the pre-Flashpoint subtext between Kara and Wonder Girl, it wouldn't be completely unexpected.

You know that this subtext-seeking borders with paranoia?)

amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear said:

@amazingwebhead said:

You know that this subtext-seeking borders with paranoia?)

Oh, well then I'm just the guy for the job. WHO SAID THAT? (points gun at doorway)

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7