• 64 results
  • 1
  • 2
#51 Posted by stephens2177 (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

superman is using his armor to heal superboy,cause H'El was molculary dissecting kon,so superman is back in his first superhero outfit,from action comics.superboy's TTK is now condensed,and as a result his powers are almost identical to what the original superboy had,so he lost the full TK and senses.

#52 Posted by Cavemold (1676 posts) - - Show Bio

@batnight said:

I wonder if batman supports PETA and thats fake fur or not?probably fake

#53 Posted by maruko101 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

@SneakyBawls:

Yeah she's like that

#54 Posted by hqn (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

lmao

Cyborg: Batman we're going to the Arctic

Batman: and?

Cyborg: Well temperatures can get as low as -58 degrees

Batman: I've got that covered

Cyborg: You mean that piece of fur around your neck?

Batman: I'm the GODDAMN Batman!

fixed!

#55 Posted by Zoch81 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks good can't wait

#56 Posted by G_Money_Christmas (881 posts) - - Show Bio

@knightofthechronicle said:

That cover is so much better than the one they were showing before

Agreed

#57 Posted by DEGRAAF (7870 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

lmao

Cyborg: Batman we're going to the Arctic

Batman: and?

Cyborg: Well temperatures can get as low as -58 degrees

Batman: I've got that covered

Cyborg: You mean that piece of fur around your neck?

Batman: I'm Batman

lol thank you! I was thinking the same thing. Unless he has some tech that heats up the temperature around him he needs to have his whole body covered. I would have liked to see a batsuit that looked similat to Jason Todds version during Battle for the Cowl and him say it has a temperature regulating system in it with oxygen and the works similar to a space suit

#58 Edited by DEGRAAF (7870 posts) - - Show Bio

@HushoftheWind said:

I think they should have went with a variation of The Arctic Suit from the The Batman. I wish these writers and artist get more creative with the Batsuits in the new 52, it makes no sense for him not to have an abundance of suit tech with all that Wayne Corp money, tech, and intelligence.

Also, i like what DC did to sell this book. How do you sell a Superboy book? You add the Bat on the cover

Also i didnt think of it till now but putting him in a white bat suit makes way more sense.

@stephens2177 said:

superman is using his armor to heal superboy,cause H'El was molculary dissecting kon,so superman is back in his first superhero outfit,from action comics.superboy's TTK is now condensed,and as a result his powers are almost identical to what the original superboy had,so he lost the full TK and senses.

I wonder if this is where they take a step back from the TK so Superboy gains more standard Kryptonian powers

#59 Posted by mattydeNero (520 posts) - - Show Bio

@G-Man: Makes a lot of sense to me.

#60 Posted by briangsharon (147 posts) - - Show Bio

So dumb... so .. dumb

#61 Posted by BIGALWILLIAMS (58 posts) - - Show Bio

I just don't like the way Superman is portrayed in the New 52.He himself is Superboy to me.I prefer the more "adult" version of the old continuity.

#62 Posted by Hyperion322 (112 posts) - - Show Bio

SUPERBOY has surprisingly been the most fun of the Super Family books during this crossover. And I love the art for this preview! ~ Hype

#63 Posted by stephens2177 (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

@DEGRAAF: i actually DO NOT want any kryptonian powers for superboy.imo kon is the new 52's new Damage,grant emerson had all the genetic and power potential of both the JSA and JLA,BUT he didnt have all their powers,he had his own very impressive powerset,and had endless power potential.imo kon is like this,but with only three donors,and the solicit for #19 seems to be implying he is more than just a clone,and "birtthed",it could mean anything.

i like his TTK,either in a limited direct contact way,or in the most powerful version where the user feels and senses everything around them,and can manipulate it accordinlgy.

#64 Posted by DEGRAAF (7870 posts) - - Show Bio

@BIGALWILLIAMS said:

I just don't like the way Superman is portrayed in the New 52.He himself is Superboy to me.I prefer the more "adult" version of the old continuity.

agree with this for sure.

@stephens2177 said:

@DEGRAAF: i actually DO NOT want any kryptonian powers for superboy.imo kon is the new 52's new Damage,grant emerson had all the genetic and power potential of both the JSA and JLA,BUT he didnt have all their powers,he had his own very impressive powerset,and had endless power potential.imo kon is like this,but with only three donors,and the solicit for #19 seems to be implying he is more than just a clone,and "birtthed",it could mean anything.

i like his TTK,either in a limited direct contact way,or in the most powerful version where the user feels and senses everything around them,and can manipulate it accordingly.

I would rather him just have his power set he had before H'EL on earth too. I just dint like in previous incarnations that he couldn't fly. I've actually really really enjoyed Superboy in the New 52