Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

SECRET AVENGERS #8

(W) Ales Kot (A) Michael Walsh (CA) Tradd Moore

"M.O.D.O.K. SUPREME EXTRAVAGANZA"

• M.O.D.O.K.'S ORIGIN STORY. YOU HEARD RIGHT.

• How do you know what we tell you here is true? You don't. But you're into it. Why? Because we love you. And it shows.

• Disco? Yes. Abandonment issues? Definitely. Was that a pun? Maybe. Is that a romance brewing? Are we still lying to you? CLAP FOR M.O.D.O.K.!

Rated T+

Item Code: JUL140628 In Shops: 9/24/2014 SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Looks good. Can't wait.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Nice

lagozzino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

I've been curious about this book for a little while, this seems to be a stand-alone story, and I do love me some M.O.D.O.K.... is there anything immediately important that I'd need to know about the ongoing plot before I give this issue a shot?

Avatar image for themantisshrimp
TheMantisShrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lagozzino: if your just interested in MODOK all you need to know is he now works for shield. This series does have a somewhat longer story thread being told but MODOK has not interacted with many characters outside Maria Hill, so if MODOK is the focus you could probably get by reading this issue alone

Hayden86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Looks great ! Should really call him m.o.d.i.k. ! Dudes always working a wicked master plan.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cecb3b554104
deactivated-5cecb3b554104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 14

Soooo... more secret than AIM Scientist Supreme throwing hapless lackey George Tarleton into a machine and turning him into the ideal front man for Big Head Todd and the Monsters? I like MODOK as a villain--a cold, calculating freakshow who can smash human psyches with his forehead as if he was crushing beer cans with his forehead. Anti-hero MODOK? HEROIC MODOK?? No. Just no. This liberal "all villains deserve a shot at redemption" bull$#!* that writers are pulling is getting old... Sandman, Emma Frost, the Prowler, Magneto, the Thunderbots, Thanos, and even Loki... just guh. I miss having a Marvel villain I could just love to hate.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

I love these spy ladies.

Avatar image for crackerjacktravis
crackerjacktravis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay when is the Ninja turtles going to come back. Isn't there badguy Modok also?