Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

HULK #15

(W) Gerry Duggan (A/CA) Mark Bagley

The battle between Doc Green & Red Hulk changes the Marvel Universe forever!

• Doc Green and Red Hulk's grudge match breaks a few things.

• Doc Green proves once and for all: science is difficult, even for the smartest of us.

• The US military makes a surprising change to their gamma-monster policy.

Rated T

Item Code: FEB150795 In Shops: 4/22/2015 SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Wow there fight must be really massive if it's being felt around the world

goonage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

PleasekillRulkPleasekillRulkPleasekillRulkPleasekillRulkPleasekillRulk

GrimoireMyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By GrimoireMyst

Can't wait to read this one.

Avatar image for supremehyperion
SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

This is pretty sweet, But ya, Please Rulk win this.

Avatar image for deactivated-613e82c4b95f9
deactivated-613e82c4b95f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

So, looks like the fight is still on.

Avatar image for thecowwasdelirious
thecowwasdelirious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this looks so stupid

ogg927

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk vs Rulk is always exciting but if Rulk is depowered then I'm done; his book was awesome IMO. After loosing Skaar, A-Bomb, Red She-Hulk and Lyra being banished, I'm over it. We still don't know Doc Green's motivation for de-powering the Hulk family?

bonifidehustla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ogg927 said:

Hulk vs Rulk is always exciting but if Rulk is depowered then I'm done; his book was awesome IMO. After loosing Skaar, A-Bomb, Red She-Hulk and Lyra being banished, I'm over it. We still don't know Doc Green's motivation for de-powering the Hulk family?

be done because that red clone needs to go. There should only be Hulk, She-hulk, and maybe Skaar the rest can go.

MachoMustachio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still have a good feeling Maestro will appear considering he's now in the 616....

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I love how RedHulk is holding his own while depowered.

Plus Hulk is finale coming out of his brawler stage.

Some Hulk fans have always hated on Doc Green.Wonder what they have to say now.

I said it before and I say it again this Hulk has the best potential to become the most dangerous Hulk.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By termiteone4ever

Red hulk is doing pretty well . Even in a weaken stage.

I am liking this Doc green he is learning . He is my fav hulk incarnation.

Red hulk shouldnt go it goes the General a better fighting chance

ogg927

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ogg927 said:

be done because that red clone needs to go. There should only be Hulk, She-hulk, and maybe Skaar the rest can go.

Characters are subjective, if you don't like Rulk that's fine, don't buy the book. Your missing out IMO, because Red Hulk's book was fantastic! After Greg Pak's Planet Hulk, Jade Jaws book was hit-or-miss.

Obviously Omega Hulk was written for the haters. Gerry Duggan is writing a great story but it's bittersweet if your favorite Hulk was de-powered.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Divell
Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ogg927 said:

@bonifidehustla said:

@ogg927 said:

Characters are subjective, if you don't like Rulk that's fine, don't buy the book. Your missing out IMO, because Red Hulk's book was fantastic! After Greg Pak's Planet Hulk, Jade Jaws book was hit-or-miss.

Obviously Omega Hulk was written for the haters. Gerry Duggan is writing a great story but it's bittersweet if your favorite Hulk was de-powered.

agree

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

HOL UP. Rulk should be the one with the 'stache. what's up with the face hair swapping being intrinsic to the hulking out process?

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edblank said:

HOL UP. Rulk should be the one with the 'stache. what's up with the face hair swapping being intrinsic to the hulking out process?

well banner don't have beard either.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@divell: Not in the entire world, just across North America... and even that is pushing it.

@tensor: @termiteone4ever:First off he is not weakened he just doesn't have the ability to absorb gamma energy, which he actually didn't have ever since Loeb left because it would cause him to permanently stay in Rulk form so he avoided using it(that and it caused a great strain on his hearth), but i guess he chose to use it now because it's a life or death situation so Doc Green made a serum to prevent him from doing that.

Secondly every Hulk fan knows Doc Green has potential, the fact that he doesn't live up to that potential are 2 entirely different things and Doc Green is still weaksauce, he is still the weakest incarnation of Hulk next to Grey Hulk.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: Not in the entire world, just across North America... and even that is pushing it.

@tensor: @termiteone4ever:First off he is not weakened he just doesn't have the ability to absorb gamma energy, which he actually didn't have ever since Loeb left because it would cause him to permanently stay in Rulk form so he avoided using it(that and it caused a great strain on his hearth), but i guess he chose to use it now because it's a life or death situation so Doc Green made a serum to prevent him from doing that.

Secondly every Hulk fan knows Doc Green has potential, the fact that he doesn't live up to that potential are 2 entirely different things and Doc Green is still weaksauce, he is still the weakest incarnation of Hulk next to Grey Hulk.

4509767-3+hulk2014015_int2-2.jpg (2199×3338)

Map_of_USA_highlighting_Eastern_Seaboard.png (904×593)

WWH didn't do anything close to that. Which makes Doc Green stronger than WWH.

Savage Hulk lose to RHulk and had to beat him smart. Doc Green is easily living to the "Strongest One There Is". Plus in 15 comics with only 5 fights if you consider that he led himself beat to get the information on Rhulk. And he wasn't even fighting Skaar back or Red She Hulk, and he didn't wanted to hurt Rick. So he has been holding back all this time.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: Actually WWH did a lot better and threatened to sink the entire eastern coast without even fighting just taking steps.

He is weaksauce, get over it... the guy bleeds like a chump all the time, get's knocked around and has his nose,arms, others bones broken all the time, he needs to depower Rulk to defeat him, he get's easily stabbed by others, he isn't holding back anything. He is just weak because he doesn't get angry.

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where on in hell did you get the idea that Doc Green Hulk is at the same power as the grey hulk?? we can go on an on about grey hulk as well but that's not the topic at hand... It's quite obvious you HAVEN'T been reading this series... he didn't go full strength with red hulk, he did that purposely, as for him fighting betty,rick etc he obvisously had no problem at all getting them down and depowering them.

If your going to talk nonsense at least know what it is your talking about. i take it your She Thor or daredevil fan...

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Wrong Doc Green prevented that because he know he could not beat him.

Nonsense, you call yourself a fan and you want to put him next to grey hulk.Shame on you.

The character has not have the time to build up steam he is slowly getting there.

I remember when new superman just came out ,the feats where not there yet but the potential start coming in slowly.

Doc Green is a pretty good Hulk.

The writing for him is good so far.

He is becoming a better fighter not a brawler now.

He knows his strength an weakness.

Everything that was Old ways of Hulk he is changing those ways.Making himself more worthy.

This is good for Hulk.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge said:

Where on in hell did you get the idea that Doc Green Hulk is at the same power as the grey hulk?? we can go on an on about grey hulk as well but that's not the topic at hand... It's quite obvious you HAVEN'T been reading this series... he didn't go full strength with red hulk, he did that purposely, as for him fighting betty,rick etc he obvisously had no problem at all getting them down and depowering them.

If your going to talk nonsense at least know what it is your talking about. i take it your She Thor or daredevil fan...

First off calm down.. i mean literally calm down.. i don't know you i wasn't even talking to you and you are coming at me like i insulted something personal of yours. I never said Doc Green is at the same power as Grey Hulk i said he is the weakest incarnation of Hulk next to Grey Hulk and i mean that. Green Scar, Savage Hulk, Professor Hulk/Merged, Gravage, etc... are all stronger than what we have seen from Doc Green.

I have been reading the series i have the entire series with me. Where does it say or show he didn't go full strength with Red Hulk? Are you talking about their first or second fight? As if Rick and Betty where ever on Hulks level.

What are you even blabbering about now? What do She-Thor and Daredevil have to do with anything here? And no i don't like female Thor and i am a fan of old school Daredevil not this Mark Waid hipster sh!t if you must know.

Supi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doc Green also became my favorite Hulk incarnation...He is the combination of professor Huk and Joe Fixit....But at this point I think that Maetsro will appear soon to fight both Doc Green and Rulk,and that leads to Secret Wars...I don't know what Duggan has in his mind but I have a feeling that things would be like that...

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@tensor said:

@atheistknowledge said:

Wrong Doc Green prevented that because he know he could not beat him.

Nonsense, you call yourself a fan and you want to put him next to grey hulk.Shame on you.

The character has not have the time to build up steam he is slowly getting there.

I remember when new superman just came out ,the feats where not there yet but the potential start coming in slowly.

Doc Green is a pretty good Hulk.

The writing for him is good so far.

He is becoming a better fighter not a brawler now.

He knows his strength an weakness.

Everything that was Old ways of Hulk he is changing those ways.Making himself more worthy.

This is good for Hulk.

Did i say he can beat him? What i told you has nothing to do with the reason why Doc Green took away his absorbing abilities so you saying "wrong" makes no sense here. I also should mention that the location they where fighting on makes no sense because both Hulks can absorb gamma radiation that way not just Rulk.

Shame on me because i put him next to Grey Hulk? You wanna do a Cav? I will pick Professor Hulk(who was the second weakest incarnation of the Hulk next to Grey Hulk) and you pick Doc Green and we can debate? I will show you why Doc Green is now the second weakest incarnation.

Yes he is slowly getting there... with only 2 chapters left before the it all ends...

Well it certainly took him some time we had 10 issues of nothing and now that there are only 2 issues left he is suppose to slowly get there?

Superman has several books he is starring at and he had no time limit as oppose to Doc Green.

Yea he is pretty fun in his own way.

Not that good to be honest.

Which has nothing to do with anything, i mean if we talk about preference i liked more Hulk when he is a berserker not a martial artist.

Again what does this have to do with anything?

Worthy of what exactly?

Why is this good for Hulk? I mean the only good thing that has come out of all of this is the fact that so many Hulk copies are getting depowered.

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donmeca2020 said:

@atheistknowledge said:

First off calm down.. i mean literally calm down.. i don't know you i wasn't even talking to you and you are coming at me like i insulted something personal of yours. I never said Doc Green is at the same power as Grey Hulk i said he is the weakest incarnation of Hulk next to Grey Hulk and i mean that. Green Scar, Savage Hulk, Professor Hulk/Merged, Gravage, etc... are all stronger than what we have seen from Doc Green.

I have been reading the series i have the entire series with me. Where does it say or show he didn't go full strength with Red Hulk? Are you talking about their first or second fight? As if Rick and Betty where ever on Hulks level.

What are you even blabbering about now? What do She-Thor and Daredevil have to do with anything here? And no i don't like female Thor and i am a fan of old school Daredevil not this Mark Waid hipster sh!t if you must know.

What are you going to restrain me via your computer ??? lmfao first off this is a comic forum/site, i'm entitled to come at you anyway i seem to to correct your incorrect comments... back on This subject in hand. You don't recall the first fight when they fought in this series and he broke Doc Green hulk's arm ? he even said it himself in that image he didn't go all the way in order to find some crucial info out about red hulk... i don't recall the issue number because im not at home to check at the moment...

pertaining to she thor and or daredevil you just seem like one of those types of a readers to criticize this current ongoing Hulk series.... furthermore if you don't like it simply stop buying it then. No one is putting a gun to your head and telling you "BUY THE CURRENT HULK SERIES"

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@donmeca2020: he's talking about where their second fight where doc g gets beat. And he has read the series, and the series before that, and several others before that as well. He's one of the top posters on the hulk forums.

Avatar image for deactivated-613e82c4b95f9
deactivated-613e82c4b95f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

I'm just glad that fight ain't over. I'm still hoping that the conclusion and teasing will somewhat pay off. The arc hasn't been perfect but the fights are entertaining.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge said:

@donmeca2020 said:

@atheistknowledge said:

What are you going to restrain me via your computer ??? lmfao first off this is a comic forum/site, i'm entitled to come at you anyway i seem to to correct your incorrect comments... back on This subject in hand. You don't recall the first fight when they fought in this series and he broke Doc Green hulk's arm ? he even said it himself in that image he didn't go all the way in order to find some crucial info out about red hulk... i don't recall the issue number because im not at home to check at the moment...

pertaining to she thor and or daredevil you just seem like one of those types of a readers to criticize this current ongoing Hulk series.... furthermore if you don't like it simply stop buying it then. No one is putting a gun to your head and telling you "BUY THE CURRENT HULK SERIES"

LOL are you some kind of a keyboard warrior? Sure you can but there is no reason to get aggressive and butt hurt over it, but if you want to continue then be my guest. Yes i know about that fight and i know Doc Green wasn't trying to defeat Rulk then. This was both mentioned in the comics and by the writer himself in an interview he did after that issue came out. The issue in question is #10

I am glad you can tell what kind of type of reader i am because i have an opinion on 1 comic you happen to disagree with. I know no one is, it's just comics but at the same time no one can prevent me from criticizing it and if you don't like what i have to say about it then don't read it.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spulk said:

Doc Green also became my favorite Hulk incarnation...He is the combination of professor Huk and Joe Fixit....But at this point I think that Maetsro will appear soon to fight both Doc Green and Rulk,and that leads to Secret Wars...I don't know what Duggan has in his mind but I have a feeling that things would be like that...

Strange you should say that because Professor Hulk was already a combination of Joe Fixit(as well as Savage Hulk and Banner).

It's certainly possible Maestro will appear in issue 16 which is the last issue of Hulk, but i am not really sure since Peter David is keeping Maestro for his Future Imperfect series.

Scistorm4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: Actually WWH did a lot better and threatened to sink the entire eastern coast without even fighting just taking steps.

Technically, that was Worldbreaker Hulk, not WWH. He powered up to that stage after learning one of his Warbound was responsible for Sakaar, and though he was only like that for a few pages, that was when he caused earthquakes by stepping.

bonifidehustla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ogg927 said:

@bonifidehustla said:

be done beause that red clone needs to go. There should only be Hulk, She-hulk, and maybe Skaar the rest can go.

LOL I see you trying to be slick. My favorite Hulk incarnation is Maestro. So... in the end Hulk wins regardless. Plus this is about Hulk #16 not Rulk. Why should i care about Red Hulk? If you want to be honest he's just a powered down Maestro since Maestro could absorb energy first out of the Hulks.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@scistorm4 said:

@atheistknowledge said:

Technically, that was Worldbreaker Hulk, not WWH. He powered up to that stage after learning one of his Warbound was responsible for Sakaar, and though he was only like that for a few pages, that was when he caused earthquakes by stepping.

Well not exactly... WBH has only one real appearance and it's in Hearth of the Monster. I mean for him to really be WBH, worlds quite literally need to break. Everything else is him just holding back which is more akin to his WWH state since during the entire WWH event even at the very end when he was threatening to break off part of the continent he was still holding back.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#34  Edited By WarlordEternal

@goonage said:

PleasekillRulkPleasekillRulkPleasekillRulkPleasekillRulkPleasekillRulk

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: keyboard warrior coming from someone whom is ordering me to calm down via the net ??? Sure...

And as for their second battle doc green didnt get beat. They're still technically battling. As for you saying whats on your mind, sure do that but remember someone will call you out on that... regardless if you bark an order at someone via the net lol

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donmeca2020: Yes... you try to invoke some sort of irony here but i don't think you understand it lol. If i was a keyboard warrior myself or whatever i wouldn't have asked you to calm down and keep it civil in the first place.

Well he did get temporarily KO'd so take it however you want. And i have no problem with someone calling me out i constantly seek different opinions and those that would challenge my own perspective because i am not the type of person to pretend he knows everything he is talking about, but i am not sure what you called me out on that turned out to be wrong?

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donmeca2020: Yes... you try to invoke some sort of irony here but i don't think you understand it lol. If i was a keyboard warrior myself or whatever i wouldn't have asked you to calm down and keep it civil in the first place.

Well he did get temporarily KO'd so take it however you want. And i have no problem with someone calling me out i constantly seek different opinions and those that would challenge my own perspective because i am not the type of person to pretend he knows everything he is talking about, but i am not sure what you called me out on that turned out to be wrong?

Oh, i do understand. should i copy and paste what you posted ???? First off calm down.. i mean literally calm down.. to myself and others im sure that seems like your trying to give me a direct order from sitting on your keyboard at home and that's just too funny.... Apparently you do have a problem because your arguing with me about this matter right now.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donmeca2020: Heh... alright mate i am sorry for "ordering" you to calm down. Can we move on now? You misunderstood i have no problem with you calling me out on something i have a problem with how you do it.

But if we can possible move on from this, do you have anything to tell me on what exactly was i wrong about? I mean you have no problem assuming things like i haven't read the current series and i am probably a fan of female Thor and current Daredevil? Which i proved to be wrong so what else is there? Oh me saying that Doc Green is at the same power as Grey Hulk, again something i didn't say. Is there anything else i missed?

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By donmeca2020

@donmeca2020: he's talking about where their second fight where doc g gets beat. And he has read the series, and the series before that, and several others before that as well. He's one of the top posters on the hulk forums.

Son he could be Bruce Banner himself, i really could give a rat's ass..... i believe he's incorrect with his info, and the whining that he's doing isn't necessary. no one told him to buy the issues and not like it and continue to buy it.

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donmeca2020: Heh... alright mate i am sorry for "ordering" you to calm down. Can we move on now? You misunderstood i have no problem with you calling me out on something i have a problem with how you do it.

But if we can possible move on from this, do you have anything to tell me on what exactly was i wrong about? I mean you have no problem assuming things like i haven't read the current series and i am probably a fan of female Thor and current Daredevil? Which i proved to be wrong so what else is there? Oh me saying that Doc Green is at the same power as Grey Hulk, again something i didn't say. Is there anything else i missed?

Mate huh ?? im not from the "dun unda" nor do i talk like the guy from the Outback steakhouse commercial. look back at your post saying he is the weakest hulk right next to the Grey hulk... and you did say that because it's post # 18 on this page... the Doc Green persona of hulk is really damn close to the professor hulk/grey hulk mentality... pretty much he seems like a mean mofo.... similar to the Maestro.

Please also stop trying to sound intelligent... that just doesn't work for you.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@donmeca2020 said:

@atheistknowledge said:

Mate huh ?? im not from the "dun unda" nor do i talk like the guy from the Outback steakhouse commercial. look back at your post saying he is the weakest hulk right next to the Grey hulk... and you did say that because it's post # 18 on this page... the Doc Green persona of hulk is really damn close to the professor hulk/grey hulk mentality... pretty much he seems like a mean mofo.... similar to the Maestro.

Hmm, i understand mate. Yes saying he is the weakest incarnation of the Hulk next to Grey Hulk does not in anyway mean he is on the same power level as him. The statement "next to" implied that i found those 2 persona's to be the weakest ones without actually talking about the specific differences. However if that wasn't clear to you before it should be now Doc Green > Grey Hulk.

Not at all actually. Professor Hulk is the combination of 3 persona's... Savage Hulk, Joe Fixit and Banner. Doc Green despises the name Hulk and he doesn't want to do anything with Banner. He is a person that is a true science geek and even mentions he is not a fan of fighting all that much. I do see the resemblance you are trying to adhere to but apart from them being 2 smart Hulks you will find that they don't have much else in common. At the same time Maestro is a completely different Hulk i mean he is absolutely ruthless, manipulative and enjoys killing and conquering, kind of the opposite of Doc Green, it's something Doc Green could become if he threw away all of his morals and personality.

I wish you weren't so petulant it honestly get's you nowhere(however don't worry i am not ordering you not to be lol). How am i trying to sound intelligent exactly?

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By donmeca2020

@donmeca2020 said:

@atheistknowledge said:

Hmm, i understand mate. Yes saying he is the weakest incarnation of the Hulk next to Grey Hulk does not in anyway mean he is on the same power level as him. The statement "next to" implied that i found those 2 persona's to be the weakest ones without actually talking about the specific differences. However if that wasn't clear to you before it should be now Doc Green > Grey Hulk.

Not at all actually. Professor Hulk is the combination of 3 persona's... Savage Hulk, Joe Fixit and Banner. Doc Green despises the name Hulk and he doesn't want to do anything with Banner. He is a person that is a true science geek and even mentions he is not a fan of fighting all that much. I do see the resemblance you are trying to adhere to but apart from them being 2 smart Hulks you will find that they don't have much else in common. At the same time Maestro is a completely different Hulk i mean he is absolutely ruthless, manipulative and enjoys killing and conquering, kind of the opposite of Doc Green, it's something Doc Green could become if he threw away all of his morals and personality.

I wish you weren't so petulant it honestly get's you nowhere(however don't worry i am not ordering you not to be lol). How am i trying to sound intelligent exactly?

I see Doc Green as being more of a ruthless character compared to Professor hulk. i also believe there are some similarities with doc green and Maestro.. DG still has the powerhouse strength of the usual green hulk when he is angry.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donmeca2020 said:

@atheistknowledge said:

Sorry but saying he is weaker than Savage Hulk and company maybe green scar and that's punching it. Doc Green is as shown quite impressive as you saw him making the entire on the eastern seaboard a earthquake. He is even giving more fight that Savage Hulk did.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Divell

@atheistknowledge said:

@scistorm4 said:

@atheistknowledge said:

Well not exactly... WBH has only one real appearance and it's in Hearth of the Monster. I mean for him to really be WBH, worlds quite literally need to break. Everything else is him just holding back which is more akin to his WWH state since during the entire WWH event even at the very end when he was threatening to break off part of the continent he was still holding back.

the one that almost sink it was a Worldbreaker Hulk that almost lose control of his powers since you see him walking normally in the saga of WBH vs She Red Hulk. It appear in the same saga as he is a really angry Green Scar version of WWH.

WBH >> Maestro >= Green Scar > Doc Green > = WWH >= Savage Hulk > rest of the Hulks. plus this saga is only the first part of 2 really good upcoming sagas. and it looks like this Doc Green is a younger version of Maestro as is shown that in his dreams and possible future self he looks exactly as Maestro. Hell even betty saw that this Doc Green is very dangerous. Green Scar show to have problems before coming WBH in his fight with Skaat before him using the power of the oldstrong. And this Hulk is beating the shit out of Skaar, Red She Hulk, Red Hulk and other Hulks. Only problem is his weakness of becoming in Banner after a really strong hit.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: Literally nothing you said is true and no matter how much i prove you wrong, you just keep repeating the same things over and over like you are incapable of comprehending anything. I really don't care what you wanna believe if you think Doc Green is the strongest Hulk of all time i don't care just stop bothering me with your nonsense i rather debate with others that don't have their minds stuck on repeat. I mean Doc Green did not even throw a single punch at Red She Hulk and here you are saying he beat the sh!t out of her... Just stop being a nuisance to me already.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: Literally nothing you said is true and no matter how much i prove you wrong, you just keep repeating the same things over and over like you are incapable of comprehending anything. I really don't care what you wanna believe if you think Doc Green is the strongest Hulk of all time i don't care just stop bothering me with your nonsense i rather debate with others that don't have their minds stuck on repeat. I mean Doc Green did not even throw a single punch at Red She Hulk and here you are saying he beat the sh!t out of her... Just stop being a nuisance to me already.

What you don't like the true?

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well she also didnt just let him inject her. they did duke it out....

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donmeca2020: Yes she was doing her best to fight him off but he didn't fight back at all and he didn't need to inject her either since the serum was already in the food she ate that Rick planted in.

@divell: Truth? Where?

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donmeca2020: Yes she was doing her best to fight him off but he didn't fight back at all and he didn't need to inject her either since the serum was already in the food she ate that Rick planted in.

@divell: Truth? Where?

This Hulk take punches from planet lv being like nothing savage hulk has been defeated by less than that.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"ki-ya"

Seriously?