Posted by G-Man (33900 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff
#1 Posted by DrellAssassin (226 posts) - - Show Bio

This is it guys: the final issue that John Lucas is on. Rejoice.

#2 Posted by Brione (100 posts) - - Show Bio

This is it guys: the final issue that John Lucas is on. Rejoice.

Agreed. The story has been great, the art not so much.

#3 Posted by MyNameIsWill (205 posts) - - Show Bio

The artwork is eh.

#4 Posted by Croi (163 posts) - - Show Bio

Art and writing are less than meh.

#5 Posted by DrellAssassin (226 posts) - - Show Bio

@croi: Hey, hey, hey, let's not get ahead of ourselves. The writing in this series has been great, it's only this arc's art that has been lacking.

#6 Posted by BuNKiTZ (165 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by DcNoobReviews (43 posts) - - Show Bio

lucas's art is so so so so depressing to look at

#8 Posted by Unkillable_Deadpool1 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

THANK GOD THIS IS LUCAS' LAST ISSUE. I literally have been buying this book,checking the artist and not read it so I mean that I have not read all of Lucas' issues except the 1st 2 pages of his first issue,I just put it down and said 'That is bad,real bad'

#9 Posted by Alex_Reos (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that Declan Shalvey is off of Moon Knight... who wants him back on Deadpool! Because I know I do. Loved his Deadpool. LOVED his Moon Knight. Shame he had to leave both. And Warren Ellis too. From Moon Knight.

#10 Posted by Maddpanda531 (1095 posts) - - Show Bio

@alex_reos: 100% would love him back on Deadpool

#11 Posted by Paste_Pot_Pete (105 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by ftw201 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know what I'm more excited for, the next issue of deadpool or for John Lucas to get off the art.

Oh wait I know exactly what I'm more excited for, Lucas no longer destroying my favorite series.

#13 Posted by Astro_Zombie78 (84 posts) - - Show Bio

@alex_reos: That would be awesome. Shalvey is one of the best artists out there. He would kill it on this book.

#14 Posted by dagmar_merrill (8526 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Astro_Zombie78 (84 posts) - - Show Bio

@dagmar_merrill: I know. I would just like to see him come back to this book or take over on punisher.

#16 Posted by DcNoobReviews (43 posts) - - Show Bio

@ftw201:

im gonna have to find a good recap of the last few issues, i couldnt bare wasting another penny on lucas's art. I was so excited for the wade and dazzler vamp killing disco sessions, and lucas ruined it! i want this entire arc done over! not gonna happen, but its a damn shame that we didnt get to see all that done by a good artist

#17 Posted by Ms-Lola (2713 posts) - - Show Bio

This is so painful for me. I can't afford to take this on, and looking at this preview is like rubbing salt onto a fresh wound. Plus, Del Mundo's variant cover? I want to cry.

#18 Posted by dagmar_merrill (8526 posts) - - Show Bio

@ms-lola: Del Munro did the real cover not the variant.

#19 Posted by Ms-Lola (2713 posts) - - Show Bio

@ms-lola: Del Munro did the real cover not the variant.

Bloody hell, that's right. See? This is killing me.

#20 Posted by ShadowPro (1603 posts) - - Show Bio

@drellassassin: great!!!! just nowI was thinking I was starting to get tired of him, now when is ramos leaving spider-man? like for ever, to never return?