Posted by inferiorego (21226 posts) - - Show Bio

BLOODSHOT AND H.A.R.D. CORPS #19

Christos Gage & Joshua Dysart (w), Bart Sears (p), Clayton Crain (cover), Bart Sears (cover)

“GET SOME” – Part Two! Bloodshot and H.A.R.D. Corps fight for more than they bargained for!

When a routine rescue mission goes horribly wrong, Director Kozol is taken captive by a group of grizzled psiot mercenaries with a vital key to Bloodshot’s past. The team fight to save Kozol’s life…and they don’t even like him! Duck and cover – because you’ve just dropped into in the middle of the Arabian Desert for a super-powered gunfight at an exploding oil pipeline!

32 pages • $3.99

On sale February 19th

Staff
#1 Posted by movieartman (989 posts) - - Show Bio

god almighty thoose interiors are a step down from that clayton crain cover, god dammit why wont valiant give him some interior work, he should be on unity from the beginning

#2 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19955 posts) - - Show Bio

I dropped this so I could read it in trade. hurm, hope it doesn't take that long...

#3 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (32675 posts) - - Show Bio

I dropped this so I could read it in trade. hurm, hope it doesn't take that long...

trade waiting Valiant's prob not a good thing

#4 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19955 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman said:

why

#5 Posted by Cap10nate (2156 posts) - - Show Bio

@movieartman: His covers are some of the best comic art pieces that I have seen recently. I always check to see if he is on the interiors as well but always disappointed when he isn't. I loved his flashback panels in Eternal Warrior.

#6 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (32675 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous said:

@allstarsuperman said:

why

Well they need all the issue sales they can get unlike Marvel/DC

#7 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19955 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@allstarsuperman said:

why

Well they need all the issue sales they can get unlike Marvel/DC

eh, its not like they will go outta business over my 4 dollars a month. I am doing the same for Marvel/DC titles as well, they just need to finish up their arcs.

#8 Edited by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

I still don't know if I should start picking this up again or not.

#10 Edited by jwalser3 (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, so who shot the pilot.

#11 Posted by HolySerpent (12457 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by HolySerpent (12457 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997: me too. Harbingers wars was a big let down for me

#13 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32675 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by HolySerpent (12457 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: yeah I'm not sure what that is. Is that like hard cover to soft cover books

#15 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32675 posts) - - Show Bio

@holyserpent: trade or TPB is just a soft cover, like a graphic novel.

#16 Posted by That60sGuy (286 posts) - - Show Bio

Same here. The Valiant trades usually come out 2 months after the last issue so not long at all.

#17 Edited by Avenger85 (1602 posts) - - Show Bio

I effin love this book.

#18 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11083 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997: me too. Harbingers wars was a big let down for me

Yep. I tried to get into Bloodshot and HARDCORE! but I just couldn't. Dropped it. I still read Harbinger though it's not as good.

I fuckin love this book.

Bro, edit the language unless you want to get banned. The language rules are a lot stricter now.

#19 Posted by Daring_Doodads (32 posts) - - Show Bio

I listen to a lot of comic book podcasts and go to a lot of sites and Valiant doesn't get the love that it should. I've been following Valiant since they started up again and have all the comics and they don't disappoint.

I used to be a really big Bart Sears fan. His art isn't bad in this I just like all the previous Bloodshot artists more.

#20 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (11083 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

@arturocalakayvee: It's actually H.A.R.D.Corps

I know, I was mocking the title because it's still pronounced "Hardcore."

#23 Posted by J_HickmanIsGod (73 posts) - - Show Bio

how is this series?! i have had it on my pull list since it started but never bothered to actually pay for em out of the box yet. i know they've been getting mixed remarks almost every issue so im on the fence about it as well.

someone let me know if its good or not, please!

#24 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio