Posted by G-Man (34236 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a mystery headed to Riverdale. It seems there's a new romance author that has captured the attention of the ladies. The problem is, no one really knows anything about the author. Guess who decides they want to uncover the truth? Betty and Veronica take on the task to find out more.

Archie Comics has given us an exclusive first look at next week's issue.

BETTY AND VERONICA DOUBLE DIGEST #210

The female population of Riverdale is engrossed in the latest romance novel, “Destiny’s Rapture.” But who is the mysterious “Gigi” behind the story? Betty and Veronica intend to find out when they attend a signing for the book, but when they discover it may be a certain principal of Riverdale High, will the reality kill the romance? Crack open “Isn’t it Romantic?” and find out!

Script: Dan Parent

Art: Dan Parent, Jim Amash

Cover: Dan DeCarlo, Alison Flood, Tito Pena

On Sale at Comic Specialty Shops: 2/27

160-page, full color comic

$3.99 US.

== TEASER ==
Staff
#1 Posted by Trodorne (2590 posts) - - Show Bio

Men unromantic? What a load of crock.

#2 Posted by impossibilly (886 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if the working title was "50 Shades of Weatherbee."

#3 Posted by NightFang (10068 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trodorne said:

Men unromantic? What a load of crock.

This ^

#4 Edited by lifeboy (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the idea of a teen comic with these characters but why doesnt this appeal to me? Yeeeaaaarrrggghhhh! Also wtf is with the betty veronic -archie rivalry crap? Get over it, its been over 20 years.

#5 Edited by lifeboy (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

These characters and comic have the potencial to be as good as anything out there especially after seeng yesterdays alterantive covers but I just dont see it happening.

#6 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny how a romance story can even bring Veronica and Betty together...amazing. And men can too be romantic!