Posted by G-Man (36788 posts) - - Show Bio

You would think the kids at Riverdale have seen it all. Perhaps they have but in next week's issue of BETTY AND VERONICA, they're going to be facing something you don't see everyday in Archie comics. There's going to be some vampires coming to town and someone's getting bit. This could change everything.

Check out our exclusive preview for next week's issue.

BETTY AND VERONICA #261

Betty and Veronica in “Vamp it Up” – The gang enjoys a night at the beach meeting some new friends, but there’s something odd about this group who only comes out at night… It’s not until after Veronica is bitten by a bat that her friends notice something truly evil is in their midst! Caught in the middle of two rival vampire gangs, can Betty rid her town of the bloodsuckers before they turn all her friends into creatures of the night? Don’t miss the opening chapter of this spooky two-part tale of suspense!

Script: Dan Parent

Art: Dan Parent, Rich Koslowski

Cover: Dan Parent

On Sale at Comic Specialty Shops: 8/15

32-page, full color comic

$2.99 US.

== TEASER ==
#1 Posted by Scheiner (27 posts) - - Show Bio

So is Betty going to kill Veronica because they might have to change the title.

#2 Posted by EisforExtinction (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

@Scheiner: Don't be crazy. Vampironica is clearly a character will stand the test of time.

New Title: Dead Betty and Vampironica

#3 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

That Vampironica cover is what caught my eye! I would get that JUST for that at the very least.

#4 Posted by Inverno (13315 posts) - - Show Bio

Betty the Vampire Slayer Hunter vs Vamprionica :-P

#5 Posted by SimmosFace (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Buffy is Cooler.

#6 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedheadedAtrocitus said:

That Vampironica cover is what caught my eye! I would get that JUST for that at the very least.

yes

#7 Posted by VioletPhoenix (305 posts) - - Show Bio

i sense a Buffy lawsuit..

#8 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Epic o-o