Posted by G-Man (29408 posts) - - Show Bio

BATMAN '66 continues it both the digital first format as well as in print. In the next digital version, the Dynamic Duo are up against a villain originally created for the show, Bookworm.

Check out our exclusive preview for the next chapter, written by Tom Peyer with art by Ty Templeton.

BATMAN '66 #16

Written by: Tom Peyer

Art by: Ty Templeton

The Bookworm's out to bind every known bit of information about Batman into a Batcyclopedia. If he's successful, he may just end up proving that Batman is secretly millionaire Bruce Wayne!

Staff
#1 Edited by Mucklefluga (2431 posts) - - Show Bio

You mean it isn't written by Jeff?! Noooooooooo!

#2 Posted by jimchadwick (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't freak out! We're just giving the always busy Jeff a bit of a break. He's back in two weeks and remains the regular series writer. And trust me, Tom knows this material inside out and is very passionate about it.

#3 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Good lord its good its just a break...otherwise I'd be sad for the series if Parker was to leave!

#4 Posted by Miss_Garrick (1747 posts) - - Show Bio

SWEET! Bookworm was one of my top favorite, created for the series, Bat-Villains!! I really want to read this comic now!

#5 Posted by G-Man (29408 posts) - - Show Bio

@jimchadwick: Haha, thanks Jim for clarifying that for everyone!

Staff
#6 Posted by CrazyScarecrow (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay! Classic Robin! Can't wait till this series makes it way to print!

#7 Edited by leokearon (1707 posts) - - Show Bio

The Bookworm! My Favourite '66 Original Foe, can't wait for print

#8 Edited by AirDave817 (786 posts) - - Show Bio

I love this book! As much as I'd like to follow it digitally, I have to go print and support my local comic book store, Book Review!

Bookworm is one of my favorite Bat-villains! I love what Jeff Parker is doing with the characters!