Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

ABE SAPIEN #26

(W) Mike Mignola, Scott Allie (A) Sebastian Fiumara, Max Fiumara (CA) Max Fiumara

Abe left the BPRD to confront the monsters to which people said he was connected. Now he's found one, towering over a doomed Florida town, leading to a terrifying meeting of the minds as Abe dives headfirst into the question of his own origins and purpose.

Item Code: JUL150064 In Shops: 9/9/2015 SRP: $3.50

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

lagozzino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

I've spent the last year getting pretty into the Hellboy universe. Been catching up on all the main Hellboy series, and all the BPRD stuff, and some of the Lobster Johnson minis, and I'm utterly embarrassed to say I didn't realize that there's an Abe Sapien series currently being published. Only found out about it last month. That's some gorgeous art!

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I might check this out this week.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I've spent the last year getting pretty into the Hellboy universe. Been catching up on all the main Hellboy series, and all the BPRD stuff, and some of the Lobster Johnson minis, and I'm utterly embarrassed to say I didn't realize that there's an Abe Sapien series currently being published. Only found out about it last month. That's some gorgeous art!

its good series, but Abe is mainly drifting through out the series, with no clear direction in sight.

ScrappyDont27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

that art is awesome!

KingWillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers