Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
 Lucio Parrillo Cover
 Lucio Parrillo Cover
On November 24, Dynamite Entertainment is releasing the first issue of a new Vampirella series. 

Things are getting darker for Vampirella this time around as she is determined to go after and catch her nemesis, Vlad Dracula. Unfortunately this chase could lead to something that even Dracula is afraid of.  

Vampirella has been around since the late 60s. If after seeing the preview for the first issue and reading our interview with writer Eric Trautmann you're still not sure, check out her profile page here to find out more. 

Dynamite has given Comic Vine the exclusive first look at what issue #2 is about and a look at a couple of the covers. 
 == TEASER ==
 Paul Renaud Cover
 Paul Renaud Cover

VAMPIRELLA #2
Written by ERIC TRAUTMANN
Art by WAGNER REIS
Covers by JELENA KEVIC-DJURDJEVIC (30%), JOE JUSKO (30%), PAUL RENAUD (30%) & LUCIO PARRILLO (10%)

Vampirella has tracked her prey, the bloodthirsty Vlad Dracula, to Seattle and a vicious nest ofvampires preying on the young and the lost. In the clutches of Le Fanu—one of Dracula's oldest and most trusted lieutenants — Vampirella must face a growing threat more terrifying than any she has ever encountered... for Le Fanu has exposed Vampirella to her own deepest and darkest secrets – Vampirella herself (shown in a special story within a story in this very issue)!

Issue #2 is out in December. Are you a Vampirella fan? Do you plan on picking up the first issue on November 24?

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm there man! given where i'm at right now later for me but thats on my list

Covers by JELENA KEVIC-DJURDJEVIC (30%), JOE JUSKO (30%), PAUL RENAUD (30%) & LUCIO PARRILLO (10%)

Waaaaauuughh!!!! Catman wants em all!
geekvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By geekvine

glad to see this series back...will definitely be picking it up.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By NightFang3
@aztek the lost said:
" YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS! I love you Dynamite! "
Pizawle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By Pizawle

Dynamite has such awesome covers. If only their books were always the same quality.