gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided
Dynamite Entertainment has shared an exclusive first look with us once again. As you know, the Phantom has returned to comic book shelves. Perhaps we should say the "Last" Phantom has returned.  

I think the Phantom is a pretty cool character but I have to admit, his choice of costume is a little questionable. If your know about the Phantom's history, it's not so much a choice but a birthright in becoming the Phantom.  

Unfortunately, it seems something usually pretty bad has to happen to put the next Phantom into active duty. Most would think being a hero would be all fun and games but it takes some hard times to make a man put on a purple suit, regardless of any birthrights. 

What is going on with the Phantom today?
 == TEASER == 
No Caption Provided

THE  LAST PHANTOM #5 
Written by SCOTT BEATTY
Art by EDUARDO FERIGATO
Covers by ALEX ROSS (main), JOE PRADO (1-in-10) & FABIANO NEVES (1-in-15)
The Ghost Who Walks has traveled from the Deep Woods to the concrete jungle of New York City to find the villains responsible for the deaths all around him! Armed with weapons both old and new, Kit Walker has accepted his birthright, but at what cost? As ThePhantom's "Ghost Walk" closes in on its climactic conclusion, Kit reactivates the Jungle Patrol for its most important mission yet!

Find out in December what happens when the Phantom goes to New York City. Will he be able to run around freely in costume or will he have to pick up a trench coat first?
Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Decept-O

The Phantom as a character concerning his stories and adventures are all great, but yes, my one minor complaint like yours is the purple costume.   I pick up The Phantom books ( through Moonstone Books ) when I can.   I hope Dynamite does the character justice. 
Nick-SV(ril)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Nick-SV(ril)

Colored cover looks superb. When exactly is the #2 issue coming out?

Pizawle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Pizawle

Another amazing cover. But I found the first issue to be weak. Hoping it will improve because awesome covers are not enough. At least for me.

Bruce Vain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Bruce Vain

Technically the Phantom's suit color was suppose to be Grey not Purple.  

Like with Vicki Vale - she was actually suppose to be blonde not a red head. 

It was cause of the color printing back then. 

But to be honest I love the purple look for the Phantom it suits him well. Looked good to me when Billy Zane wore it.