Posted by G-Man (34037 posts) - - Show Bio

Every week Dynamite Entertainment gives us an exclusive look at some of their new titles. This week we have a few of them. We already posted an extended look at THE BLACK BAT #1 HERE.

Take a look at this week's MISS FURY #2, RED SONJA: UNCHAINED #2 and THE SPIDER #11. You can check out the rest of their previews for this week HERE.

MISS FURY #2

Rob Williams (w)

Jack Herbert (a)

Joe Benitez (cover A)

Paul Renaud (cover B)

Billy Tan (cover C)

Wagner Reis (cover D)

Fans & retailers, order the cover of your choice!

FC • 32 pages • $3.99 • Teen+

Transported through time to 2013, the original pulp heroine is tasked with hunting down cloaked Nazi secret agents in modern-day Washington. But as she suffers ever worsening mental flashes back to the 1940s and forward to a war-ravaged future, Miss Fury is forced to question her own sanity. Is any of this real? What are the giant triangular craft hovering over future Manhattan? And is the man she's supposed to assassinate really a Nazi agent, or is this just murder?

-----------------------------------------------------

RED SONJA: UNCHAINED #2

Peter V. Brett (w)

Jack Jadson (a)

Mel Rubi (c)

Penniless and under pursuit, Red Sonja has no choice but to accept a dangerous job: to search for the tomb of an ancient warrior queen. But the spirit of Queen Gheta lives on… a fierce and unnatural combatant who may be the only creature in history capable of defeating Sonja.

-----------------------------------------------------

THE SPIDER #11

David Liss (w)

Ivan Rodriguez (a)

Francesco Francavilla (c)

The Fly has beaten and humiliated the Spider! While the victorious villain recedes into the shadows, a new threat known as The Lawgiver targets every cop in the city. The Spider’s enemies are closing in… but it’s Commissioner Kirkpatrick and the entire police force that may suffer in the most shocking ending of any comic this year!

Staff
#1 Posted by jwalser3 (5011 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh come one! I already had so much to buy this week. Now Miss Fury is on the list.

#2 Edited by bigboi100000 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

http://ufox.com/xuvj89jum2na

#3 Edited by Miss_Garrick (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Miss Fury's mouth is HUGE. I think her jaw unhinged.

#4 Posted by lifeboy (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

Good art on miss fury and the spider

#5 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

I really need to get Miss Fury into my life. That comic, like Black Bat, is just so amazing. I'm still in awe of how Dynamite is bringing back classic masked avengers into prominence once again.

#6 Edited by apg103 (76 posts) - - Show Bio

The Spider art and story is always so interesting !