Posted by G-Man (34954 posts) - - Show Bio

Every week we give you an extended look at some of Dynamite Entertainment's new releases. This week we're given you an exclusive longer look at the latest issues of MASKS, RED SONJA: UNCHAINED and VAMPIRELLA.

MASKS #8 (of 8)

Chris Roberson (w)

Dennis Calero (a)

Alex Ross, Ardian Syaf, Sean Chen, Stephen Segovia (c)

4 regular covers will be shipped in equal ratios

FC • 32 pages • $3.99 • Teen+

The startling conclusion to the best-selling miniseries! The mysterious master of the Justice Party stands revealed – but is it too late for the greatest crime fighters of all time to stop the party’s far-reaching plans? Join The Shadow, Green Hornet, Zorro, The Spider, Miss Fury, and other pulp legends as they bring two-fisted justice to those who would corrupt the law!

FANS, ASK YOUR RETAILER FOR THE Alex Ross “virgin art” retailer incentive cover Alex Ross “sketch art” retailer incentive cover, Ardian Syaf black & white art retailer incentive cover.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RED SONJA: UNCHAINED #3 (of 4)

Peter V. Brett (w)

Jack Jadson (a)

Mel Rubi (c)

FC • 32 pages • $3.99 • Teen+

With a bounty hunter hunting her down in connection to a murder, and a demon haunting her dreams, Sonja finds that avoiding her past isn't as easy as taking off her chainmail armor!

FANS, ASK YOUR RETAILER FOR THE Mel Rubi “classic chain mail” retailer incentive cover.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VAMPIRELLA #30

Brandon Jerwa (w)

Patrick Berkenkotter (a)

Paul Renaud, Lucio Parrillo, Fabiano Neves (c)

3 regular covers will be shipped in equal ratiosFC • 32 pages • $3.99 • Teen+

Vampirella and Criswell are stranded one hundred years in the future, unraveling a mystery of apocalyptic proportions. Meanwhile, in the present, their allies struggle against a deadly coven of witches whose terrible spells threaten to damage all time and reality!

FANS, ASK YOUR RETAILER FOR THE Paul Renaud “blood red art” retailer incentive cover.

Staff
#1 Edited by DigbyKong (300 posts) - - Show Bio

"Let justice be served!"

#2 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Excellent stuff! Can't wait for the trade for Masks and Red Sonja is great! As for the Vampirella stuff...I just had to include the video. Just couldn't resist.

#3 Posted by Ultra_beleco (184 posts) - - Show Bio

Vampirella vs The Jetsons. Really. ^^

#4 Edited by ccraft (5308 posts) - - Show Bio

Masks issue 1 has got me really interested in the Dynamite comics, I hope to collect the rest of Masks.

I also might check out Red Sonja too.

#5 Posted by superbatspiderclops (40 posts) - - Show Bio

Dynamite has some great titles, I might be daring enough to say their better than what image has going on right now

#6 Edited by DonFelipe (1107 posts) - - Show Bio
This is madness!

#7 Edited by bigboi100000 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

yippie

#8 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

I <3 DE ^-^

#10 Posted by Doing_Wrong_So_Nicely (10 posts) - - Show Bio

That Vampi cover has quite the Hellraiser vibe to it. I like it.

#12 Posted by jwalser3 (5074 posts) - - Show Bio

Masks is such a great series. Sad it's coming to an end.

#13 Posted by cbishop (8333 posts) - - Show Bio

The Jetsons cameo is funny. Masks looks like such a cool series. Seriously wish I had fun money for more comics.

#14 Posted by Miss_Garrick (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

So the Clock, who may or may not be the FIRST superhero in comics history, is a master villain? Bummer.

#15 Posted by NightFang (10078 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay, more Dynamite!