Posted by G-Man (18922 posts) - - Show Bio

Each week we take a look at the titles coming out from Dynamite Entertainment. Usually we have one or two exclusive extended previews. This week Dynamite has given us four extended previews. There's a lot coming out this week including some new titles.

After you check these previews out, be sure to take a look at the rest of their releases for this week here.

FLASH GORDON: ZEITGEIST #6

32 pages FC • $3.99 • Teen +

Written by ERIC TRAUTMANN, ALEX ROSS

Art by DANIEL INDRO

Covers by ALEX ROSS (75%), PAUL RENAUD (25%), FRANCESCO FRANCAVILLA (1:10)

Fans, ask your retailer for these variant incentive covers!

ALEX ROSS virgin art cover retailer incentive

“NEGLIGEE” RISQUÉ cover retailer incentive

As Earth burns beneath the might of a Mongo-allied Third Reich, Ming the Merciless's domination plans are on the cusp of success. With two universes at stake, the only hope lies with Flash Gordon, Dale Arden and Dr. Hans Zarkov. Allegiances are forged and battle lines are drawn as Dynamite adds to the legend of the greatest space fantasy hero of all.
== TEASER ==

Looks like Vampirella is in a bit of trouble this week.

VAMPIRELLA #22

Written by BRANDON JERWA

Art by JOSE HEUBERT KHAN MICHAEL

Covers by PAUL RENAUD (33%), FABIANO NEVES (33%), ALÉ GARZA (33%)

Fans, ask your retailer for these variant incentive covers!

• PAUL RENAUD “blood red” cover retailer incentive

• ALÉ GARZA “risqué art” cover retailer incentive

INQUISITION continues here! There is a revolution brewing in the depths of Vatican City, and Vampirella is caught in the crossfire! Who do you side with when you can't trust anyone?

You can always count on JENNIFER BLOOD for some over-the-top action. Wonder what's happening this month.

JENNIFER BLOOD #16

32 pages FC • $3.99 • Mature

Written by AL EWING

Art by EMAN CASSALOS

Cover by TIM BRADSTREET

Fans, ask your retailer for the variant incentive cover!

“RISQUÉ ART” cover retailer incentive

Andrew Fellows has been having a very bad week - so bad he didn't think things could get any worse. But then they got worse. Much worse. And now it's up to his loving wife - aka Jennifer Blood - to do something about it.

It's time to think happy thoughts for Tonto.

THE LONE RANGER VOL. 2 #9

Written by ANDE PARKS

Art by ESTEVE POLLS

Cover by FRANCESCO FRANCAVILLA

The tragic arc that will forever redefine Tonto's origins rolls on in Native Ground, Part Three of Six. As Tonto lies near death in 1870, the story of how he came to be a rogue brave unfolds. In the past, all that Tonto loved has been destroyed, leaving him shattered... empty, but for a single purpose: Revenge. Tonto rides as a warrior, drenched in blood, and with nothing left to lose.

Again, you check out the rest of this week's Dynamite titles here.

#1 Posted by hyenascar (194 posts) - - Show Bio

So Flash Gordon was a HUGE part of my youth. I mean he is the savior of the universe. He saved every one of us. Seriously, I want so badly for this to be good, and i didn't know it existed, that i want to look for it. Let's hear it for Comixology.

Wait, there were other comics on this page?

All jokes aside, I feel like Vampirella is the most referenced comic in previews,ads, etc, without me having any idea what the comic is about. I remember it having a lot ads in the pre-sale papers i would receive about 16 years ago.

#2 Posted by Green ankh (998 posts) - - Show Bio

the Ming book is much better

#3 Posted by BrendanDeneen (9 posts) - - Show Bio

If you love Flash Gordon comics, check out FLASH GORDON: THE MERCY WARS #0 and #1 for FREE here: www.Ardden-Entertainment.com We've been publishing Flash Gordon comics since 2008 and have received rave reviews from Publishers Weekly, Ain't It Cool News and more! Our next story arc, KING OF THE IMPOSSIBLE, launches soon! Thanks!

#4 Posted by Inverno (13292 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash Gordon looks absolutely amazing.

#5 Posted by Decept-O (7295 posts) - - Show Bio

The art for Flash Gordon's cover and interior looks fantastic, very impressive.

#6 Posted by TheMightyHerc (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash Gordon FOR THE WIN

Amazing Work.

#7 Posted by NightFang (10274 posts) - - Show Bio

Vampirella and Lone Ranger for the win and is Flash Gordon any good because the art looks great.

#8 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6836 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I guess Ming does something right if Hitler's eliminated, right? Vampirella's title is just pure greatness each issue, always greater than the last. The Bradstreet cover for Jennifer Blood is...gosh, words just can't describe. And that Lone Ranger bit right there is so good. Love the old cavalry bit they include int he panels. Dynamite, you have grand slammed this far as I'm concerned.

#9 Posted by That60sGuy (288 posts) - - Show Bio

FLASH! AHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA! :D

Flash Gordon looks AWESOME! Can't wait to pick this up!