Exclusive Cover Reveal: STEED AND MRS. PEEL #11

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

Steed and Mrs. Peel have been fighting the bad guys for some time now. In their latest series, it's no different. As it appears this volume of the series is coming to an end, our exclusive cover reveal gives the impression it just might be the end of John Steed and Emma Peel as well. Check out the cover and solicit information for the July issue.

No Caption Provided

STEED AND MRS. PEEL #11

FINAL ISSUE!

Never so close to revenge... John Cartney has come tantalizingly close to defeating John Steed and Emma Peel before -- but now with the Cybernauts at his side, his plans may finally come to fruition. The devastating battle concludes in this can’t-miss finale!

Author(s): Caleb Monroe

Artist(s): Yasmin Liang

Cover Artist(s): Dan Davis

GolDEnsPectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I feel that the Avengers are the most underrated show that no one seems to care about. This show was amazing! And without it Emma Frost name would exist or neither would the Hellfire club in the mainstream comics. But this comic looks good I should check it out.

sparty-dbq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By sparty-dbq

Emma looks oddly peaceful in this cover. She looks more like she just fell asleep rather than knocked unconscious.

HexThis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

I want to see Cathy Gale appear. I love, love, love Emma Peel and Diana Rigg but you cannot forget about Honor Blackman!

Miss_Garrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4