Posted by G-Man (18889 posts) - - Show Bio

Last week DEATHMATCH #2 was unleashed. This is superhero-arena fighting like none other. Because these characters have been created by Paul Jenkins for this series, truly anything goes. Carlos Magno is killing it as well in the art department.

As for what's coming up, Boom! Studios has given us an exclusive first look at the covers and solicit for issue #6 coming in May.

DEATHMATCH #6

Author(s): Paul Jenkins

Artist(s): Carlos Magno

Cover Artist(s): A: Whilce Portacio B: Reilly Brown

THE SMASH HIT CONTINUES!

The arena isn’t the only thing to be afraid of anymore... After last month’s harrowing deathmatch, the heroes fear for their lives every waking moment as the secret combatant sealed up in the prison’s high security wing is unleashed...
#1 Posted by Colby_Cheese (65 posts) - - Show Bio

cool

#2 Posted by Cavemold (1684 posts) - - Show Bio

look its nigthwing hah

#3 Posted by dondave (38892 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks good

#4 Posted by Or35ti (1101 posts) - - Show Bio

I really wanna see the Rat fight Meridian. It was kind of disappointing in Issue 2 not seeing the battle between Sol Invictus and Replic-8.

#5 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4895 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cavemold: More like Blue Beetle (+)
#6 Posted by Cavemold (1684 posts) - - Show Bio

i meant the second guy

#7 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6836 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, that other cover's background character looks like an amalgamation of The Shadow and Jonah Hex. Awesome!

#8 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (6072 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedheadedAtrocitus said:

Wow, that other cover's background character looks like an amalgamation of The Shadow and Jonah Hex. Awesome!

I thought question or rorschach.

#9 Posted by fACEmelter88 (598 posts) - - Show Bio

Really like this series. Though we don't know these characters or have histories like those who have been around longer they Are still intriguing. Though the fights are important I like learning more about the heroes and villains, their relationships, conspiracies and the mystery behind it all.

#10 Posted by rick3262 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

In his looks and mannerisms, Rat has been the second coming of Rorschach.

I agree about this series. It's the one comic book where when the next issue comes out, I have to re-read the entire series searching for a clue.