Posted by G-Man (29415 posts) - - Show Bio

As San Diego Comic-Con gets closer and closer, we're getting one more issue further into FANBOYS VS. ZOMBIES. If there was a zombie outbreak, you could bet someone at Comic-Con would know how to defeat them.

The third issue of Sam Humphries loosely-based-on-reality comic (okay, I made that part up) is out this Wednesday. Boom! Studios has given us a whopping 9-page exclusive preview (including the covers) for you whet your appetite.

FANBOYS VS. ZOMBIES #3

Written by Sam Humphries

Art by Jerry Gaylord

Covers by Humberto Ramos and Khary Randolph

'Oh word, what are you doing here at Comic Con?' 'Oh yeah, I'm here to complete my collection of mid-80s murder comics.' 'I'm gonna line up to see the Alien Family reunion.' 'I gotta go to Artists Alley and track down Mahfood.' 'You going to that Wolfbiter party later?' 'Actually, probably not, because I'm a zombie, and all you fools are already dead.' WHO SAYS THIS ISN'T THE GOLDEN AGE OF ZOMBIES IN SAN DIEGO?? Not me. Because there probably won't be a Silver Age. Written by indie sensation Sam Humphries (OUR LOVE IS REAL) with art by hot new talent Jerry Gaylord! Don't forget to ask your retailer about the #3 (of 4) rare CGC 9.8 Near Mint variant by MARVEL ZOMBIES artist and Zombie King Arthur Suydam!

== TEASER ==
Staff
#1 Posted by cyberchop979 (449 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks interesting.

#2 Posted by BlackArmor (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

weird....

#3 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

fanboys...........

#4 Posted by jcj145 (183 posts) - - Show Bio

I picked up the first two and I have to admit its quite funny and entertaining. I was pleasantly surprised

#5 Posted by wowylied (237 posts) - - Show Bio

I tried 8 LCS and it was impossible to find the second issue.

I'm thinking of dropping it if i can't find it this week.

#6 Posted by revbucky (306 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool artwork.

#7 Posted by ssj2DeadPool (213 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks cool, but the art is so cluttered, I cant really tell whats going on.

#8 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

That's put me off ever going to a Comic-con...

#9 Posted by blur1528 (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude on Ramos cover looks like Grady lol

#10 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29330 posts) - - Show Bio

... Eh.

#11 Posted by wmwadeii (3119 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks good. Didn't check out Cheerleaders vs. Zombies seemed too much like fan service to me. Might read this one.

Oh and FYI I'm stocking up on Amp Energy Drinks for the Apocalypse to treat those pesky Zombie bites.

#12 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh that looks great! Love the homage cover to Detective Comics #27, btw! Go fanboys!

#13 Posted by ThinkingCape (30 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks pretty awesome. Just gory fanboy references!! I really like the art as well.

#14 Posted by Spidey_Guy1 (62 posts) - - Show Bio

I can never have enough zombies in my life. Thanks to the Walking Dead, I'm hooked.

#15 Posted by Dragonage2ftw (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks hilarious. I may just have to pick this up.

#16 Posted by KidSupreme (824 posts) - - Show Bio

looks funny