Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Eisner Award–winning horror master Mike Mignola and #1 New York Timesbest-selling author Christopher Golden present a new comics series featuring the world’s greatest monster hunter, Lord Henry Baltimore, in Baltimore: The Witch of Harju.

In his newest adventure, fresh off a showdown in London, Baltimore shelters a woman on the run from a possessed dead man and the witch playing his puppet master.

This three-issue miniseries from writers Mike Mignola and Christopher Golden, with Eisner Award–winning colorist Dave Stewart, will feature the artwork of Peter Bergting (The Portent: Ashes, Domovoi). Writer/artist Bergting has written young adult novels in both Swedish and English, and numerous short stories, reviews, and editorials. He has been published in the US, Sweden, Norway, Spain, France, Germany, Denmark, and Italy.

Baltimore: The Witch of Harju #1is on sale in comic shops July 30. Preorder your copy today!

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Love that art

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

More Baltimore is always good.

BB

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By YoungJustice

*curses*

I thought you were talking about Baltimore, MD. I had my hometown gif all set up.

mak13131313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Looks dang good!